Lost my gold chain and pendant

Palden04

I lost my gold chain and pendant on april 16, 2020. I remember I put it in my pocket. Can't find it anywhere at home. Maybe it went with the uniform laundry machine or at work. Please help me find it. Or is it still in my uniform pocket. Will I get it back? Where is it?

[please create and post a chart for the location and place you asked these questions - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:
20 Apr 2020 TZ = -2.0 11.3600 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=2Leo00

The same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent.
Extremely early degree in a sign is testimony that lost article is at places near a door, window, gate or in a box or package and that the article is about to be moved. It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
Ruler is in 10th house means to look at hallway, study, dining room or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Can in 11 house. Look in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, areas where fishing equipment is kept, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: silver, white, green, blue, grey, tan