Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 02-29-2020, 07:29 AM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Exhibit A:

Unread 02-29-2020, 08:27 AM

JupiterASC is always gone friday nights. He's probably out partying or something.
Unread 02-29-2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
JupiterASC is always gone friday nights. He's probably out partying or something.
He's probably going for grand shalat at friday. Praying towards black stone at ka'bah asking for salvation.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 02-29-2020 at 09:24 AM.
Unread 02-29-2020, 09:57 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
He's probably going for grand shalat at friday. Praying towards black stone at ka'bah asking for salvation.
Or, observing the Hebrew Sabbath. (It's sundown to sundown, which you probably already know.).

Last edited by david starling; 02-29-2020 at 10:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (02-29-2020)
Unread 02-29-2020, 03:09 PM

i like plastic surgery and social media
Unread 02-29-2020, 03:18 PM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
What are you having done?
Unread 02-29-2020, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
a lot of conservative women these days do. they like the "done" look if that makes sense. it seems to be the trend.
Unread 02-29-2020, 03:45 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
a lot of conservative women these days do. they like the "done" look if that makes sense. it seems to be the trend.
I get that. Unfortunately these procedures in the long run just make a persons looks worse. It ruins their facial structure, bone structure and then thru end up with sagging skin. A vicious cycle occurs where they need to keep on top of the procedures to prevent the side effects yet the procedures are causing the side effects. The want then changes to need. Even the smallest procedure can ruin your natural looks.

The younger ppl in their twenties are not waiting for there features to develop. Iím not sure they even know that this natural cycle occurs where there face grows into them. They just want the insta look. Uranus gone crazy maybe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Opal (03-01-2020), SunConjunctUranus (02-29-2020)
Unread 02-29-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What are you having done?
Nothing
I like the way I look
And I want a full and luscious wallet, not a full and luscious face; plastic surgery expensive af

Quote:
There are studies that show that conservative women are more attractive, so that would make sense
Unread 02-29-2020, 04:19 PM

agreed HKK! Itís hard to get this across to people more focused on looking attractive than on being attractive, though. Poor things.
Not that looks and sexuality arenít valuable at all, but most of the time one spends in a relationship is more about the energy than about either of those things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Opal (03-01-2020), SunConjunctUranus (02-29-2020)
Unread 02-29-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Or, observing the Hebrew Sabbath. (It's sundown to sundown, which you probably already know.).
I see. Islam and Yahudi are very look alike religions. It's very likely they make a truce near the end of apocalyptic age. Btw, what's your 12/12 predict about these pattern?

You know what ds, when you live in Islamic society and listen a chant like "la illaha il allah" from outside - man, you're in trouble.
Unread 02-29-2020, 06:29 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
agreed HKK! Itís hard to get this across to people more focused on looking attractive than on being attractive, though. Poor things.
Not that looks and sexuality arenít valuable at all, but most of the time one spends in a relationship is more about the energy than about either of those things.
Absolutely agree. Yes poor things. I see it more as a mental issue. I feel itís less about whether men or boys will like them but more about how they feel about themselves and society today. When I was younger it was who had the best Nikeís lol now itís about who wears the most expensive makeup and if their Ďeyebrows are on fleekíí. Itís keeping up with their friends and social culture. Itís an obsession for the sake of taking a selfie.
The biggest thing for me is that these procedures are not healthy for the body or mind and causes problems as they get older. Iím the uk the procedures are not regulated. There is no law so any Tom dick it Harry can carry them out. Itís scary. Iíve seen 18 year olds looking like Donald Duck and I feel bad for them l. No one is telling them that they will grow and their looks will develop. Itís not nice to see people destroying themselves and looking like robots with no facial expressions
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Opal (03-01-2020)
Unread 02-29-2020, 08:31 PM

Pluto in the 11th house anyone?? lelelele
https://prnt.sc/r9n0id
Unread 02-29-2020, 09:25 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Completely agree with you. Itís pretty unregulated here in the US too but not sure how much additional regulations could solve. My friends sister is a plastic surgeon and she is really big on ďinfo advertising.Ē So sheís telling these 20 somethings that they need to get preventive Botox early. Of course sheíll say that cause sheís making several hundred dollars an injection and like youíre saying a customer for life. The reason I think more regs arenít enough to fix the problem is it just gives surgeons and MDs a monopoly which is not deserved when the problem was created by their plastic approach to the body in the first place?! You see them advertising everywhere too.
Itís also dangerous.
I think youíre right there. Needs more than regulation. Education in this would help but still something more. Itís made to look like fun. Like you say about advertising. This doesnít help
Unread 03-01-2020, 07:04 AM

Reminds me of Dr Mengele. But he was considered evil. Now the people performing the "procedures" are "respected"?
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:07 PM

My love life is heating up since a past lover returned. We met during the last mercury retrograde in Scorpio but it didnít get anywhere and he got back in touch last Monday. We are meeting up this week hopefully. When he stopped talking to me the last time I felt led on and left him 3 angry voice messages, apparently he thought it was hot we have a double moon-Mars conjunction, his Venus bang on cusp of my 1st and 2nd house, my Venus is in his 12th (which maybe explains his aloofness), and a Saturn-South node conjunction too. The 12th house and South Node makes me think itís quite karmic. A lot of chemistry with that moon-mars double whammy. Heís an older man at 40 and explained tonight he has been aloof because Iím younger and he doesnít want to be messed around but hello, Iím head over heels! Itíll be me that gets hurt (as usual). I said to him the fire needs oxygen or it burns out and he laughed and said ok ok ok and I think he got he needs to get over his fears. I just really hope this is the beginning of something amazing. I want his babies.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 03-01-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I want his babies.
Blessed a yuh poor souls Jah di God Pupa a wid yuh.
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Blessed a yuh poor souls Jah di God Pupa a wid yuh.
Me gwan have de baby in de oven pronto
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Me gwan have de baby in de oven pronto
Whaah ah potential crackdown eena Mediteranean yah now. Seen? Self entitlement ah imperialist expansion tuh di contingent. Walk Good.
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:26 PM

I feel the need to report something to law enforcement.
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 03-01-2020, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Whaah ah potential crackdown eena Mediteranean yah now. Seen? Self entitlement ah imperialist expansion tuh di contingent. Walk Good.
Heís my Plutonian alpha Male with big Neptunian sensitive eyes. Dark hair, beard. Funny sense of humour and way of talking. His Mercury in Scorpio I know is reading my soul. But with my Venus in his 12th I can read his too.

Babies babies babies. I better try centre myself incase it doesnít work out. Iím off up in a hot air balloon already.
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:30 PM

He did say he wants my babies by April.
Unread 03-01-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
I feel the need to report something to law enforcement.
What is it?
Unread 03-03-2020, 08:11 PM

To worship God is rational, if it was irrational, he wouldn't have said through his prophet 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'', he would have said ''and without your mind''.

Most people agree that thou shall not murder, thou shall not commit adultery, thou shall not steal, and thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour are rational commandments, but some claim that other commandments like ''thou shalt have no other gods upon my face'' is irrational. But his invisible attributes, namely, his infinite power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the finite things that have been made.
Unread 03-03-2020, 11:11 PM

Lol yeah, I totally see divinity in my water bottle right now

*takes drink*

Oh lord, thank you for hydration
for it has quenched the scorching demons inside
and grown me new faith from the ashes