Will she move in with me?

Salvatore

I intend to ask a girl to move in with me the next days. She is gonna say yes, right?? :happy::biggrin::w00t:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_she_move_in_with_me_in_athens_hr.80418.15282.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_she_move_in_with_me_in_athens_hr.80418.15282.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

andreea

Banned
I think she will, cos Mercury ( her) in domicile is also ruler of your 4th (home) and it is also the dispositor of P. Fortune. And you said you will ask her in the next days, when Merc. will go direct. Mercury applies to a sextile with Venus, ruler of your 3rd ( close environment, neighborhood) and her 9th ( long distance travel) in 1 unit. The Moon ( question) applies to both Mercury and Jupiter ( you). Besides, who wouldnt want to move to Athens? :)

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I think she will, cos Mercury ( her) in domicile is also ruler of your 4th (home) and it is also the dispositor of P. Fortune. And you said you will ask her in the next days, when Merc. will go direct. Mercury applies to a sextile with Venus, ruler of your 3rd ( close environment, neighborhood) and her 9th ( long distance travel) in 1 unit. The Moon ( question) applies to both Mercury and Jupiter ( you). Besides, who wouldnt want to move to Athens? :)

Moon is void in her sign and applies next to retrograde Saturn in the 10th sign/9th house. Venus the radix 8th/her second, not her turned 9th. Mars is combust and in an angle. The ASC is fairly early, Jupiter is cadent, Mercury is retrograde and cadent in the 4th sign (3rd) house.

I think the OP is jumping the gun a bit and should wait.

tsmall

Premium Member
tik, void Moon, lookit Saturn, and what is Mars doing combust in the 4th? Plus, why is Venus chasing Jupiter?

tikana

7 from saturn trine

we shall see

what is wrong with chasing LOL
everyone deserves to have fun even combusted mars

tsmall

Premium Member
7 from saturn trine

Still void in the sign, since that's not exactly what Lilly would call "forthwith." And, to paraphrase Tina Turner, what's Saturn got to do with it, got to do with it?

we shall see

correctomundo

what is wrong with chasing LOL

Nothing, other than Venus isn't Mercury.

everyone deserves to have fun even combusted mars

Well, they do say some like it hot.

andreea

Banned
Moon is void in her sign and applies next to retrograde Saturn in the 10th sign/9th house. Venus the radix 8th/her second, not her turned 9th. Mars is combust and in an angle. The ASC is fairly early, Jupiter is cadent, Mercury is retrograde and cadent in the 4th sign (3rd) house.

I think the OP is jumping the gun a bit and should wait.

Venus is ruler of her 2nd, but also her 9th ( Taurus on the cusp). Venus as her L9 is especially relevant here because the querent is relocating to Athens ( the OP posted the same question in the travelling section too).

tsmall

Premium Member
Venus is ruler of her 2nd, but also her 9th ( Taurus on the cusp). Venus as her L9 is especially relevant here because the querent is relocating to Athens ( the OP posted the same question in the travelling section too).

Sorry, I misunderstood. That said, andreea, I don't think she's going anywhere just yet, for all the reasons tik and I discussed above.

This isn't really a will she move (stay or go) question but rather a "will you live with me and be my love" question. There is no connection between 1/7, nothing is translating light between the two, we have a combust malefic in the IC, Moon is void in her sign and then applies to a retrograde malefic in the radix 9th, who btw is kind of important since Mercury's last aspect was an opposition to Saturn...I could spend an hour or so chasing down all the significators, but that isn't my job here.

Last edited: