List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Opal

Premium Member
Just saying something good about Mars in Cancer. :biggrin:

My apologies, when I can't see peoples eyes, I can misunderstand.....forums don't show eyes.......Thanks.....

What is 12/12......? I have been working 12/......think I missed something.......

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I think this is my new favourite thread on this site I am only about 1/4 way down the 1st page and didn't even honestly understand every term used so far :andy:
Regardless I feel more resonance with so much information than I do with majority of what I have been taught up to now (in my short time of studying astrology I will add..but we all have to start somewhere)

But yes somebody explained relevance of Lilith by telling me a bible story and I was left scratching my head having meant it in the astrological sense I could not quite place the relevance in my chart based in such terms and wasted a whole afternoon wondering if most professional astrologers are relying soley on the stories of a medley of gods and godesses to interpret meanings rather than using their qualities as metaphors for the effects of positions of tangible planets and points.

I must admit I am very cynical person and sometimes I read some thing someone shares about astrology and I wonder if I am too much of a cynic for this interest and field of study but maybe I am very much just reading the wrong things on those days, it is hard to know where to start though but I supose it helps me in a sense when I read some information and feel completely at a loss in my faith in astrology as a whole...then at least I know.. that is not the source for me.
I know everyone sees things and interprets things differently and thats their choice but I really do appreciate to see someone posting somethings which make sense to me without having to instinctively question their whole basis of how they came to the conclusion of what they are telling me.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge here I will get on and see if I will continue to feel as refreshed by the rest of the thread as I do after this first initial few posts (in which case I feel I wont even now need to go to bed tonight and I will already be revitalised enough to proceed with my studying in the morning!)
Thanks
Sian

Edit:
Was NOT revitalising ...lots of interesting links but I will have to come back to them when I have the strength to continue sieving through the umbrageous replies in order to further my knoledge...sigh
Current Angst level : maximum limit
Gnite star watchers

It might have been me with Lilith, but she isn't in The Bible she is in the Nag Hamadi's. I have two astrological books on Lilith. I usually start with Nag's when discussing her. If a person answers, I can elaborate. If they don't, I don't waste my time. All of my Lilith's are in water......2 in Cancer.....1 in Pisces

Last edited:

david starling

My apologies, when I can't see peoples eyes, I can misunderstand.....forums don't show eyes.......Thanks.....

What is 12/12......? I have been working 12/......think I missed something.......

One-on-one Domicile-rulership. 12 Signs/12 Domicile-rulers, one for each sign. This is accomplished by including the two incredibly important measured points, the Ascendant and the Age-indicator, as Sign-rulers in their own right. I'm going to devote a thread to 12/12 when time (Saturn) permits.

david starling

It might have been me with Lilith, but she isn't in The Bible she is in the Nag Hamadi's. I have two astrological books on Lilith. I usually start with Nag's when discussing her. If a person answers, I can elaborate. If they don't, I don't waste my time. All of my Lilith's are in water......2 in Cancer.....1 in Pisces

Not arguing, just that personally, I equate Lilith with the Moon goddess Hecate. This is mainly because the elliptical orbit of the Moon is what locates it astronomically.
What's meant by "all of " your Liliths? :unsure:

Opal

Premium Member
Not arguing, just that personally, I equate Lilith with the Moon goddess Hecate. This is mainly because the elliptical orbit of the Moon is what locates it astronomically.
What's meant by "all of " your Liliths? :unsure:

I know your not arguing.....

Oscillating True Black Lilith.....h13

Interpolating lunar natural Lilith....h21

Interpolating lunar natural Lilith Priapus......h22

The h is what to input at astro.com

or go to extended.......other factors/hypothetical and check the boxes provided...

Opal

Premium Member
One-on-one Domicile-rulership. 12 Signs/12 Domicile-rulers, one for each sign. This is accomplished by including the two incredibly important measured points, the Ascendant and the Age-indicator, as Sign-rulers in their own right. I'm going to devote a thread to 12/12 when time (Saturn) permits.

I do not know Age Indicator......When Saturn permits, I will be listening.....

david starling

Hecate has her own position in the sky......Lilith's are her own.....

Is there any Lunar association with Lilth, in consideration of the use of the Moon's orbital shape to locate it? I also consider the Lunar Nodes to involve the Moon itself, since that's where its orbit intersects the circle of the zodiac.

Opal

Premium Member
My Cancer Mars return just happened......glad it is passing......😄
Yes she is Lunar.......The first wife of Adam.......with wings......,.

Good night......

Last edited:

david starling

Here's an example of how I apply logic to astrology, and feel the frustration concerning the failure of other astrologers to utilize it to their advantage. But first, a question for ptolemy--are the astrological Ages as currently promulgated in standard, Modern astrology on your list for this Thread? No problem either way.

Last edited: