Lucid Dreams

AstroAries

Last year I decided to write down dates and times when significant things have happened in my life. One of the things I have been keeping track of is when I have lucid dreams. Below I will attach my natal chart plus all the dates I have had lucid dreams. I currently live in San Antonio, TX. I think the factors that would indicate lucid dreaming are: Moon, Mercury, Neptune, water signs, 8th house, and Moon/Neptune midpoint. One big factor in my chart I think is my Moon in Pisces in the 8th which I read also gives me bad dreams and it is true my dreams are usually dark and unpleasant. Can someone please take a look and see. Thank you.

Dates: 9/13/14 10:10
10/3/14 09:37
11/27/14 10:00
4/20/15 11:00
7/6/15 17:30

Attachments

• Birthchart.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 17

other side gary

Have done a lot of lucid dreaming, i have found that spinning in circles helps you stay on the dream as does touching the ground or basically any action that might affirm that the world that I am experiencing is real in my mind at least.

You also need to write them down and do random checks through out your day to see if you are dreaming, not because you might be but to condition your mind to constantly be aware of when you are dreaming or not dreaming, that will help you start to catch dreams when they happen.

AstroAries

Yes I have read that grounding yourself is good for lucid dreaming, one specific thing was looking at your hands and that is true. One dream I had I saw my hand and instantly became lucid. The trouble I have is staying asleep while lucid. I have also heard that lucidity is the first step to astral projection but I don't know.

other side gary

Yeah I think staying asleep is the biggest challenge, once you up there's no going back.

When I spin in circles it makes me dissy and that help me stay in the dream world.

I haven't done lucid dreaming in a while though I'm not sure why not, I think something about trying to live in a make believe world where everything was under my control by default seemed counter productive it being successful in the real world. Almost like admitting a lack of results in reality so you need to go on to some magic dream world to get what you want.
I'm sure many would disagree with me, but that's just how I felt about. I want to focus on making my dreams come true not focus on making my dreams better.