Why is she always ill?

Frisiangal

I can't read Whole Sign charts. She is possibly going through 'growing pains'; physically, mentally, and emotionally, in EVERY sense of the words.

Cancer Asc. tends to show a general emotional vulnerability. Its ruler Moon in Pisces closely conjunct Mars will add the sensitivity of feeling in experiencing 'pain' in any way, that would then prefer to 'flee' and hide away' from anything it can't face at any given time. There is a part in Pisces that feels 'visibly unseen' and is sensitive to physical rejection (unnoticed) at the best of times.

Natal Mercury is also in Pisces. If there are difficulties at school or at home (transit Neptune conjunct natal Mercury, ruler I.C.), e.g. learning, friendships, family relationships, teasing, etc.
Sec. progr. Venus is conjunct natal Neptune. Lovesick?
Transiting Uranus is conjoining M.C. Major changes(Uranus) occuring leading to a new situation (Aries)with which she is having difficulty?

All could place a strain upon the feelings of an already sensitive natal Moon.

Growing up isn't easy for a teenager.:smile:

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am not sure, if she is really sick, but a Cancer Asc with a stellium in Pisces, I hope she is not a bit of a hypochondriac (no offence intended), or just weak in the mind perhaps.

:)AQ7

dr. farr

Very briefly:

With sensitive Cancer rising as the ascendant, its dispositor, the Moon, posited in sensitive Pisces, being in partile conjunction with Mars, both Moon and Mars squared by Lilith, Lilith being in the 6th house of health, along with "hidden sources/motivations" Pluto also in that 6th house, plus the South Node conjunct the mysterious and hard to figure out causes/motivations significator Neptune, could in totality, well account for the tendencies this person has exhibited in this (possibly) "hypochondriac" direction...

Marinka

I take it the person is about 12 years old now and may be able to decide whether she/he would want to have their chart posted and examined by others and as such, do you have her permission to post her chart?

Zarathu

Account Closed
So she's about 12 years old, and you are also about 12 years old, and you want us to tell you something about her---perhaps to help you with your "affections toward her?

This means that technically you are both children. And that your interactions are at your age, just might be perhaps/maybe inappropriate?

Just trying to get a true perception of what is going on here, since you have not been really forthcoming about it. If she's twelve, she does not have the right to give permission for her chart to be used here. Under 18, that right is reserved for her parents.

timemachineride

So she's about 12 years old, and you are also about 12 years old, and you want us to tell you something about her---perhaps to help you with your "affections toward her?

This means that technically you are both children. And that your interactions are at your age, just might be perhaps/maybe inappropriate?

Just trying to get a true perception of what is going on here, since you have not been really forthcoming about it. If she's twelve, she does not have the right to give permission for her chart to be used here. Under 18, that right is reserved for her parents.

It's not like I've given any personal information. Also, this chart could belong to someone else. Bringing up my infatuation is completely irrelevant.

timemachineride

I guess I should return to my stress-free life and should finish my colouring books. Meanwhile, my mother will prepare my lunch as I get ready for another day at school. Today, we're learning how to multiply fractions!

Last edited:

timemachineride

For all you know, that horary chart you saved on your computer is a birth chart to another. You are frowned upon for being in the possession of a natal chart of a minor. How could you do something so unethical? Did anyone manage to get the chart she posted as I have no reason to be in possession?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Timemachineride, there are some basic rules we all follow. This forum also has its own rules, so, whilst posting on this forum, you, I, member X, we all need to follow its rules - regardless of whether that rule has relevance in our respective countries or not.

If the real aim of the members of this forum is to actually learn Astrology, that can be done w/o posting any third party's birth charts. If you (you=in third person) DO post someone else's birth chart, and have their permission to do so, then we should please mention that in our post.

Horary charts can be raised re any subject, in general (and there is a certain anonymity with them) - as long as the querent is not trying to pry into the private life of a third party simply out of curiosity, but asking a question out of genuine concern. Rest we have to trust one another's intent. I am sure you agree.

timemachineride

Hi,

Timemachineride, there are some basic rules we all follow. This forum also has its own rules, so, whilst posting on this forum, you, I, member X, we all need to follow its rules - regardless of whether that rule has relevance in our respective countries or not.

If the real aim of the members of this forum is to actually learn Astrology, that can be done w/o posting any third party's birth charts. If you (you=in third person) DO post someone else's birth chart, and have their permission to do so, then we should please mention that in our post.

Horary charts can be raised re any subject, in general (and there is a certain anonymity with them) - as long as the querent is not trying to pry into the private life of a third party simply out of curiosity, but asking a question out of genuine concern. Rest we have to trust one another's intent. I am sure you agree.

I do have permission. But is there any way to prove such? No.

aquarius7000

Hi,
I do have permission. But is there any way to prove such? No.
The answer, from my side, to your question is in my previous post.

If your having permission had been mentioned in your opening post in just those 3-4 words, this thread would have been focused on Astrology only. However, no probs, we know this now for the future.