Supermoon Earthquakes

kainous

I noticed that the Supermoon occurs with Pluto angular (Descendant). I'm assuming because it is also the apex of many squares that this means earthquake time? Are there any mundane astrologers can give me more information?

Kuntuzangmo

I'm also keeping an eye on that so-called 'Supermoon'...and only because of a nasty moon dream I had about a decade ago.
We shall see!

queenfluff

I'm also keeping an eye on that so-called 'Supermoon'...and only because of a nasty moon dream I had about a decade ago.
We shall see!

Wow! You remember a dream from a decade ago? Cool! :) What does a "nasty moon dream" entail exactly?

I was reading about this Supermoon thing too - right after the Japanese quake. I think it is this Saturday right? Full moon in Virgo?? There is also a “supermoon risk window,” which ranges from March 16 – 22. Interesting (and a bit scarey).

isismagdalenne

I would be interested to hear this moon dream as over a couple decades i have had MESSED up moon dreams, here and there, that were incredibly vivid and memorable.

Im trying to look up info on the supermoon, but getting some mixed explainations.
One site says it is the closest pass to the earth the moon has made in 18 years but ANOTHER site says this sentence, which, seems to contradict the definition of the other,
"We experienced extreme weather conditions under the last Super Moons in 1955, 1974, 1992 and 2005. Hurricane Katrina is one example which happened in 2005 under a Super Moon’s influence."

Last edited:

kainous

@isismagdalenne, a supermoon occurs when two things happen at the same time: a syzygy (alignment of full or new moon) and perigee (Moon is closest to Earth in it's orbit). The definition varies in amount, but it is typically when it happens at 90% of perigee or less. These two cyclical phenomena happen out of sync, so the idea is when it comes in sync (astrologically), certain statistical anomalies occur.

In contrast to those who try to explain it with gravity and tides, the affects occur many days before and after, even though the Moon hasn't reached the point of perigee yet. This means that astrologically we can continue to allow for it, but scientifically, any talk of blaming the effects on tides will fall on deaf ears to scientists.

I approach this supermoon the way I did, because I noticed that the moment that it happens, that at my location, Pluto is angular. It is also angular at that moment over China. The earthquake that I wrote this about was the one in China, as I hadn't heard about the Japan one at the time.

Kuntuzangmo

Well, I might tell it in more detail when I'm feeling better.
Let it suffice to say that in the dream was this massive orange moon, and my mom and I.
The next day my father revealed to my mom he was having an affair and our family fell apart. That's why it's easy to recall.
Someone here, interpreted this dream for me in an interesting way. I was always fixated on the fact of the family breakup after the dream. But I forgot my own addages about dreams, that I'm all the characters. So this person helped me to reflect on my relationship with my mom and what that dream showed.
Anyway, that's it for now.

isismagdalenne

The crazy moon dream I had when I was younger is too far away and vague for me to type in words, though I remember it in image and feeling. But then the one since Ive been older was right after I had my daughter (almost 8 years ago) I dreampt of this super huge full moon and we were outside in it and milk started shooting out of her tearducks at an alarming capacity. I knew I had to get her out of the night air because I thought the moon's gravity was doing it. So we went inside and she was ok. But the previous moon dreams (one which there were 3 giant moons, and another where there were shadows on the moon and like images made of like the star dusty stuff you see in pictures of nebulas.) usually had some kind of pseudo (dreamish) biblical apocolypse theme to it. Now I must STRESS I dont believe it means thats what will literally happen. I think its a metaphor for BIG change. And I have no idea about the milk shooting one, I know it sounds funny sorta to someone outside, but to a new mom it was disturbing...and the moon in it was huge and vivid and full of vibration....like you could feel the moon in those dreams.

venusgal

@isismagdalenne, a supermoon occurs when two things happen at the same time: a syzygy (alignment of full or new moon) and perigee (Moon is closest to Earth in it's orbit). The definition varies in amount, but it is typically when it happens at 90% of perigee or less. These two cyclical phenomena happen out of sync, so the idea is when it comes in sync (astrologically), certain statistical anomalies occur.

In contrast to those who try to explain it with gravity and tides, the affects occur many days before and after, even though the Moon hasn't reached the point of perigee yet. This means that astrologically we can continue to allow for it, but scientifically, any talk of blaming the effects on tides will fall on deaf ears to scientists.

I approach this supermoon the way I did, because I noticed that the moment that it happens, that at my location, Pluto is angular. It is also angular at that moment over China. The earthquake that I wrote this about was the one in China, as I hadn't heard about the Japan one at the time.

Fascinating, thanks for the clear explanation!

kainous

Apparently, the Russians seem to have a little input to this. The New Madrid fault line is also right over the Pluto DC / Moon IC / Sun MC lines that I saw in the charts. Here is an article about the Russian information measuring specific electromagnetic signals that they interpret to come before earthquakes:

http://www.cathinfo.com/index.php?a=topic&t=14162

I'm not 100% sure what I'm reading (I'm just skimming, since I'm at work), but it looks like some of it sounds like astrology.

BobZemco

Apparently, the Russians seem to have a little input to this. The New Madrid fault line is also right over the Pluto DC / Moon IC / Sun MC lines that I saw in the charts. Here is an article about the Russian information measuring specific electromagnetic signals that they interpret to come before earthquakes:

Then Pluto has nothing to do with it, since neither Pluto nor the other Outer Planets interfere electromagnetically on Earth. It has been proven ever since the 1950s, that the Inferior and Superior Planets (Mercury through Saturn) do interfere electromagnetically, and if you were seeking to lay blame, you could blame it on the Jupiter/Saturn opposition, since scientifically, astronomically and astrologically that is more reasonable and supported by facts than Pluto.

Force of Gravity between Earth/Pluto is 1.57x10^11 Newtons. Since gravity is a force, and force uses vectors and vector math, any number of planetoids, asteroids or Planets would actually cancel the effect of Pluto's incredibly weak gravitational force.

As it stands, Jupiter and Saturn are not only in opposition, but they oppose each other in Declination, with Jupiter being 3° North and Saturn at 3° South, plus they oppose each other in Altitude with Jupiter being at 46°N and Saturn at 44° South. What's more, both Planets are at their maximum speeds Direct and Retrograde, effectively rushing toward each other like freight trains. Because of their Declinations, their Longitude Equivalents but them exactly opposite at 8° Aries and 8° Libra.

That would comport well with the Russian's theory on electromagnetism, since we've known for decades that alignments of the Inner (but not the the Outer three Planets) have an effect on EM spectrum on Earth. Right now this Jupiter/Saturn opposition is wrecking havoc with short wave signals especially in the AM and UHF spectrum and to a lesser extent in the FM/VHF spectrum.

waybread

On the other hand, nuclear power is Plutonian. The continuing danger is coming from the damaged nuclear power plants on the east coast of Japan.