Davidson aspects to Natal Chart

Jovee1982

I have seen where astrologist will compare the composite chart to the natal chart of the partners to determine how each of them feel towards the relationship. Can this also be done with the Davidson chart? I have attached the davidson chart along with the natal chart of the partner. However, I did not include the houses, because I really wanna focus on the aspects seen (if that makes any sense at all). Like for example, the Sun or mercury making an aspect to the natal true node? No info found on the internet everything is composite.

Attachments

• natal chart of partner 09-25-2019.jpg
    natal chart of partner 09-25-2019.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Davidson chart 09-25-2019.jpg
    Davidson chart 09-25-2019.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 24

ElenaJ

Not sure if there is any validity in comparing natals to the composite.
What is a composite? It is a chart made up from the midpoints of the two natal charts.
We take the two Venus planets, find the midpoint, and that is the Venus of the composite. So, what sense does it have then to compare that composite Venus back to the natal Venus?
Or, in the same sense, the other planets in the natals to the composite.
The same would apply to the mechanism of a Davidson.
The composite in itself is simply a snapshot of the relationship and how the interplay of natal aspects works out between the two persons.
It is a summary of energies, a quick tool to give further insight, about how the two charts bounce off each other, from which we can then refer back to the natal synastry to dig deeper and perhaps see the larger picture of how the two persons relate to each other.