Will him and I end up in a romantic relationship?

tupieta

Will we end up in a relationship?

I met someone while on tour a few months ago. We had a great time together and have kept in touch. There's definitely an attraction between us both, but I've tried to play it cool (while obsessing inside). We even discussed the possibility of long-distance but both of us were concerned with how it'd work out and for a month there was some distance. We just began communicating again and we talked about my move that's coming soon. The new place will be only 3 hours from him, and since then we have definitely talked more with him being a bit more open than he was previously. So I'm wondering if this will develop into a romantic relationship. (Also we are both polyamorous, and both currently have partners - although I'm leaving mine to move to a new state)

Mercury (L1) applies to Jupiter (L7) by trine. Mercury is in Jupiter's triplicity and it's own term. I think this shows his interest in me, maybe even a crush. Jupiter is in the sign of my detriment, and in Venus's term. I was frustrated with the lack of communication from before and generally feel cautious about him. I like him a lot but I'm not getting the attention I want so I am maintaining a healthy distance. I think L1/L7 still applying by trine shows there is some desire to come together either way.

My concern is Saturn in 7th. I'm thinking it may represent his nesting partner (also his father is visiting him so it might even be him). Saturn is in the Moon's detriment and Jupiter's Fall. He mentioned there is some tension between them lately due to financial issues.

Moon is in Taurus applying to Uranus. I think its indicative of the sudden emotional shift since Moon is in the very early degrees. It's applying by a trine to Mars, which I think maybe an unexpected interference. Mars is in Mercury's domicile/exaltation and Jupiter's detriment. It may just be my own life takes precedence and I end up moving on emotionally at some point. The last aspect moon makes before leaving Taurus is a sextile to Mercury.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_pierre_and_i_end_up_in_a_relationsh_hr.69187.80285.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_pierre_and_i_end_up_in_a_relationsh_hr.69187.80285.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 17