Can you help me please

SarahM

Hi you guys, i hope all of you are doing great! Id like to start with saying (sorry for my bad english already šŸ˜…) i wanted to know if my chart indicates anyyy aspects of being in a relationship/marrying a foreigner! Once an astrologer told me that i have few aspects and they are:
1- the lord of the 9th house (taurus, venus) is in the 7th house (pisces)
2- 4th house is sagittarius with no planets
3- the lord of the 9th house has aspects with my mercury, and mars in the 7th house
4- pisces is my 7th house
( does these aspects mean anything?)

I was born in 15/feb/1994 birth time is 6:30 pm in saudi arabia city of jeddah.. I couldnā€™t put a picture of my birth chart.. can someone please see it for me and if it had real aspects and if i can travel one day out of my country and start a life because iā€™m really struggling with freedom of choice :( and thank you in advance you guysā¤ļø

JUPITERASC

Hi you guys, i hope all of you are doing great! Id like to start with saying (sorry for my bad english already šŸ˜…) i wanted to know if my chart indicates anyyy aspects of being in a relationship/marrying a foreigner! Once an astrologer told me that i have few aspects and they are:
1- the lord of the 9th house (taurus, venus) is in the 7th house (pisces)
2- 4th house is sagittarius with no planets
3- the lord of the 9th house has aspects with my mercury, and mars in the 7th house
4- pisces is my 7th house
( does these aspects mean anything?)

I was born in 15/feb/1994 birth time is 6:30 pm in saudi arabia city of jeddah.. I couldnā€™t put a picture of my birth chart.. can someone please see it for me and if it had real aspects and if i can travel one day out of my country and start a life because iā€™m really struggling with freedom of choice :( and thank you in advance you guysā¤ļø
these are instructions HOW TO ATTACH A CHART IMAGE :smile:

TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM
****WHEN USING DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window
*****WHEN USING MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post
If something doesn't work after you follow the above steps, please describe the problem in detail:

1) platform (mobile, pc)
2) which step from the above fails
3) what is the error you are getting
4) add any additional information that may be helpful