The quote thread.

You can quote others, you can put your own, you can share one that resonates with you etc etc.

780883121e5f03448cc2f2d11ec86012--pisces-quotes-pisces-facts.jpg

common-sense.jpg

a78006006139ffbd868f277517714240--taurus-female-taurus-man.jpg

You guys have shitty quotes.

"Why bother? They all leave you in the end."

"If an individual experiences this absence of communication, it is a sure sign that he or she needs to move on and heal." ~ Andrea Schneider

"Making bridges and not crossing them does not mean you want to get to the other side." ~ RBD

"Well, there are lot of bleeding hearts around who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is, go on and bleed, but it is more important to keep law and order in the society than to be worried about weak-kneed people who don't like the looks of ... "
"At any cost? How far would you go with that? How far would you extend that?"
"Well, just watch me." ~ Pierre Trudeau; Conversation with a CTV Reporter

"The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do terrible things; but because of those who let them do it." ~ Albert Einstein

"Deeds; not words." ~ JTF-2

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." ~ Winston Churchill

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." ~ Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies is the main reason to why I have trust issues..." ~ Unknown

"Of course you are afraid. Anyone who says they are not are either lying or need to see a shrink. You'd make the biggest whole possible to hide in; you get your spoon out and start digging if it help. But then the training takes over. You psych yourself up; you check all pouches are closed and your pockets are off and magazines are uptight." ~ Bravo Two Zero

READ THEM AND WHEEP.

But no, you're right, I was just playing. :w00t:

NyxEsteem

Banned
“If you take, we will take back. If you steal, we will rob you blind. When you squeeze we will hit. This is the way the world is made now.”