Earthquakes, Tsunamis, and Astrology

siren1111

Well, there was a 7.6 earthquake today in the Phillipines.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Late...-7.6-earthquake-One-dead-tsunami-alert-lifted
I'm always interested on the astrology of natural disasters. Also, Moon is in Pisces and earthquake took place during the Full Moon.

As listed on my profile, I feel we will get a serious earthquake in CA/LA area anytime from July thru October 2012(I think I predicted) and either a 7.8, 8.2 or 8.4. I'm still watching LA and other parts of California as is most likely to hit there.

Jesusistheway

Well, there was a 7.6 earthquake today in the Phillipines.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Late...-7.6-earthquake-One-dead-tsunami-alert-lifted
I'm always interested on the astrology of natural disasters. Also, Moon is in Pisces and earthquake took place during the Full Moon.

As listed on my profile, I feel we will get a serious earthquake in CA/LA area anytime from July thru October 2012(I think I predicted) and either a 7.8, 8.2 or 8.4. I'm still watching LA and other parts of California as is most likely to hit there.

Thank I have to buy canned goods cause I got a warning too from the spirit world. I live in LA. And I do feel something looming over the horizon. No pun intended. I've had dreams of the local freeways in SCV rolling (the 14) it'll be a rolling/wave like kind of earthquake. So it can topple big structures. Plus I had another dream about receiving a postcard from April who was leaving CA to move to another state with a truck and a boat, she said "the waves are coming the waves" then the fourteenth stuck out in the dream. I still don't know what it means. She wanted me to be prepared. Oh maybe Venus was telling me to be prepared for the waves of water coming/emotion coming on the 14th? Seriously I felt something lucid/transparent/clear/water like when she spoke of the waves. And I also felt warned so that's why I don't think its about my love life.

Jesusistheway

Holy geebus!!!

I think I figured out something. I had dreams where the 14 freeway was rolling from an earthquake. Well the psychic twins predicted a bigger earthquake for los angeles in 2014 or 2015 in spring. Put two and two together and that makes April 2014 for a big one!! Omg. I can't believe it. Shoot we need to be prepared. God wants us prepared that's good news.

Please take a look at this site, I believe its geologists predicting major earthquakes.
Now they say the same thing a major earthquake with a probability of 96% should happen of the following: "In Southern California mega-earthquake with М=8.1 which should occur to the middle of 2014 is prepared. Los Angeles gets to a zone of influence of predicted earthquake also" ----- http://www.geoq.ru/bullet010e.htm#Calif

Last edited:

Jesusistheway

I think its just a normal earthquake the earth experiences but I truly believe we'll have a big one in 14' cause the spirit world has been warning people as myself. I hope your prepared :ninja:

Inline

I'm worried....i have alot of friends in Seattle...
Todays link: is suggesting there is a real risk in the very, near future of a large earthquake (tsunami?) in the Seattle area:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGyhqg0SJ5Y&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q

Looking at Seattle's natal chart (using noon birthtime) and current transits are quite nerve racking:
TR Neptune conjunct natal Neptune
TR Saturn conjunct natal Scorpio Sun
TR Uranus & TR Mars square natal Nodes
TR Pluto conjunct natal South Node
TR Pluto opposing natal North Node /Moon....etc.

EDIT: there were just 2 large earthquakes, one in Thailand (6.5) and one in Tokyo (6.2) the same time i posted my worries about Seattle..?!

Attachments

• Seattle_natal_transits May 5 2014.jpg
    Seattle_natal_transits May 5 2014.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

siren1111

Yes I've noticed that:) I have the Earthquake Index info coming through every day. What I can say is communicate with your spirit guides and familiars(cats/dogs). Usually I get a feeling from my guides about what is wrong with the weather or Earth