Why is she always ill?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since you are quite young, I will make an effort once more to help you understand. Somehow clearly you seem to be missing the point being made here, and beating about the bush does not help!

How can I prove I have permission?
The answer is in quotes below, as said several times now.
Hi,

Timemachineride, there are some basic rules we all follow. This forum also has its own rules, so, whilst posting on this forum, you, I, member X, we all need to follow its rules - regardless of whether that rule has relevance in our respective countries or not.

If the real aim of the members of this forum is to actually learn Astrology, that can be done w/o posting any third party's birth charts. If you (you=in third person) DO post someone else's birth chart, and have their permission to do so, then we should please mention that in our post.

Horary charts can be raised re any subject, in general (and there is a certain anonymity with them) - as long as the querent is not trying to pry into the private life of a third party simply out of curiosity, but asking a question out of genuine concern. Rest we have to trust one another's intent. I am sure you agree.

:)AQ7
Where do you see mentioned in the post in quotes below, or in any other post on this thread for that matter that you have to prove having permission, so why harp about the same point over and over again. Why not gracefully accept it, and action accordingly next time? Isn't that more productive?

timemachineride

Hi,

Since you are quite young, I will make an effort once more to help you understand. Somehow clearly you seem to be missing the point being made here, and beating about the bush does not help!

The answer is in quotes below, as said several times now.

Where do you see mentioned in the post in quotes below, or in any other post on this thread for that matter that you have to prove having permission, so why harp about the same point over and over again. Why not gracefully accept it, and action accordingly next time? Isn't that more productive?

I got your point. :smile: I'm just a bit cynical and wouldn't really you know..
Why do you think another user asked if anyone saved her chart?
I understood now what you meant. I'm sort of oblivious and didn't notice.

aquarius7000

Hi,
....Why do you think another user asked if anyone saved her chart?....
I am here to do Astrology and help others with it. If your intentions are similar, wouldn't we rather spend time on Astrology, instead of trying to understand what another person could have meant/their intentions. State your own intent clearly, and move on! Don't let ego come in the way to make you get stuck.