Need you opinion on this horary queston please

Serendipity

I'm not completely confident on saying it's a yes. My concern is the Moon opposing Mars and then Venus, rulers of the 4th. Reception/dignities are a little wonky all around in this chart.
Maybe someone else can offer a better interpretation.

Kerrie

The feeling I get from the chart is a Yes because of the Sun conjunct Saturn.

Traditional is what I read and I know we are not supposed to look at an inconjunct, but I did once on a 'will he move back home chart", the signifers we inconjunct, he did move back home but he went again shortly after.

I see that the Moon inconjuncts your signifiers... just a thought.

Catatonia

Well, I think the chart says yes, but also I would be wary if the charts are radical at this point because we know you've been posting about this ongoing situation.

Catatonia

Serendipity

That's because conjunctions don't always mean it's a yes.
You need to look at dignities etc. Sun is in detriment/fall and Saturn is in the sign of Sun's detriment / fall....it is also combusting Saturn. Sun is not ready or willing to cooperate at the moment.

misskitty

Yes, you are asking essentially the same question over and over. They are all variations of "will we get back together/will he move in?" you changed the date on each question, or the context (i.e. 'where is he tonight'), but they are all asking the same thing. Therefore you will continue to get muddied and/or useless charts as a response. You can't force the Universe to give up an answer it is not yet ready to give, and you just have to let the situation evolve organically in these cases (i.e. without your prior consent or knowledge).

Serendipity is right, there are a lot of problems with receptions and dignities in this chart, as well as that inconjunct which can mean something hidden or unknown to the querent. The conjunction also occurs in the 8th house-- not good. Sometimes we are simply meant to move along without knowing what the outcome might be. Frustrating, but it can be an excellent life teacher.

Last edited:

misskitty

No one does, it is very uncomfortable, but sometimes it is what is ordered. :) I should know, it has happened to me over the last year. I had no idea what direction my life would take, and in some ways I still don't know, but I had to learn the art of giving up control and how to float with the tradewinds rather than constantly fight them. Part of the process. The funny part is that now that I know how to do these things, several new avenues have opened up for me and I've attracted to me the things that I was fighting so hard for before. It just didn't come in the way I had ordered the universe, in my Arian/Leonine voice, to give me. It had its own divine plans that worked out better anyway. I have the same hope for you.

RayAustin

Hm.. yeah.. conjunctions in the 8th house aren't very good. And I didn't see Sun interacting with Venus at all. You could also consider the 4th cusp conj Alycone .. which would be a sad/malefic influence. It might just take longer than the 16th. You can always make another chart now.