New relationship

I've recently entered a new relationship. I've started dating my colleague after he had been flirting with me regularly since February. At first I naively thought we were just friends, but in March he told me he wanted us to be together. Unfortunately, I wasn't single then and I wanted to solve that relationship first before considering entering a new one.

We have had many beautiful moments as friends together. We went to a few trips abroad, we went out to dinners and drinks, etc. When I got to know him better I realized I have feelings for him.

Here's what he's like. He is almost 7.5 years older than me, almost 44. He is a reserved introverted Capricorn who speaks only to people he really likes. He has been caring towards me, in a sense that he would drive or follow me home, open the door for me, carry my things, take zillion photos of me for me on our trips.

We have been together only for 2 weeks and 2 days now. It's all brand new. Our friends helped us. We all went out and then he asked me for another drink just for us. Since we have been working together for 11 years he knows my parents, my friends, we have some mutual friends. He is a quiet person who works a lot and keeps things for himself. We share many interests and the chemistry is greater than I had expected.

The only thing about him which I find a bit unusual is the way he texts. He texts to make dates. Whatever I ask him he tells me. I don't want to chase any man because I know it's no good. If he has work we won't text that day or two or three. It's not that I don't know where he is or what he is doing. When we were on his phone I saw that he text friends a little too, just a few words or lines, to make plans or to share news. I know he's into me because 15 people have told me that. I hope everything will be amazing between us. He kisses me a lot when we're together and his eyes smile. So far we've seen each other 3-4 times a week. I am already head over heels, and he says he's happy with me too.

I'm posting our composite and synastry charts, as well as the chart of the date we started our relationship (though I don't know if that can be read and which time to take, 8.40 pm when we met or 23.45 when we kissed for the first time, so I'm posting both) I'm looking forward to your advice.

Attachments

• synastry1.jpg
    synastry1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 18
  • composite1.jpg
    composite1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 1stkiss.jpg
    1stkiss.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 18
  • realdate.jpg
    realdate.jpg