Pr. Moon and Neptune

Xapu

Hey everyone!

My progressed moon is about to enter Capricorn and will conjunct my natal Neptune in march. Natal moon is in pisces, 1st house, and natal Neptune is in Capricorn, 11th house. Here's a link to my chart with some interpretations:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12098

As you can see, Neptune is the dispositor of Mars, Moon and Jupiter, and it's almost unaspected (only parallels with Uranus and Sun), while planets in pisces are very aspected. Also, transiting Neptune will be very close to conjunction with my ascendant next march-april.

I don't really have a clue what to expect, but I'm planning a trip to a foreign country at that specific time, and Neptune appears in house 9 of my next Solar Return!

Any thoughts on this will be welcome!!

BobZemco

It's a non-event. The Moon is in detriment in Capricorn, but note that it sextiles your natal Moon Pisces placement in the 1st House and the Moon conjuncts Neptune which rules your 1st House. That's consistent with travel to a foreign country in that you'll have a heightened sense of awareness precisely because you are in a foreign country. It should work out quite nice for you.

Xapu

Bob,
Thanks a lot for your answer!
It makes sense, but I guess I'll tell you in march :p
Neptune doesn't rule my 1st house though, since the asc. is 25º Aquarius. Unless all those planets in pisces make Neptune more important than Uranus! Progressed moon going over natal Uranus coincided with a short-lived relationship with a very unusual girl (Natal Moon squares natal Uranus)

Peace
Xapu

Natally moon conj Neptune suggest emotional disillusionment, so be careful especially with any new friends.

Neptune always calls for sacrifices, causes confusion, rose tinted glass....

have PM you more info luv