Saturn Retrograde square Natal Saturn retrograde

Luney

i have this aspect right now ..till August

Any help with what effect this would be creating.?
My life is usually hard anyway.
. so I'm not sure what effect this may produce?
Anyone else have this aspect or had?
:unsure:

Luney

Hi Hypatia..

This post was originally in transit forum...oh well..Ill post my chart then

I had a strong Saturn /Saturn Retro aspect back in 29 Dec 2016 to Feb 6 2017
My Natal Saturn Retro is 23 Pisces .Current Saturn Retro 26 Sag.
Strong aspects occur again from June 8th
Exact aspects June 23 to 6 July 2017 and turns direct on the 26th August..2017 and starts heading for Capricorn..
...:unsure:

I found some info on Saturn/Saturn square aspect, but not in retro..
Cheers!:cool:

Attachments

• Saturn Sq Natal Saturn.gif
    Saturn Sq Natal Saturn.gif
    62 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Given how slowly Saturn moves, and how often it goes retrograde (Saturn is retrograde for about 4 months every year), you will inevitably have transiting Saturn retrograde at some point during every aspect it makes to your natal Saturn (or to anything else). The real impact of a Saturn transit is not necessarily the time when it's retrograde, but the overall message of the transit itself. Retrograde, and its return journey past the same spot, just ensures that it stays in that aspect long enough to really, really have an impact.

Saturn aspects to its own natal position are age related. Right now, you're experiencing your second waning Saturn square. To quote http://astrodharma.org/2013/02/three-cycles-of-saturn/:

Age 50: (Waning Square) Re-evaluation of individual priorities and life-directions producing further refinements to the soul’s individuation process. A period of concentrated, steady effort to serve in accordance with our ideals, or a backsliding into the collective norm (think: Baby Booomer who “sold out”).

Luney

Thanks for your Reply Osamenor,
Yes I'm feeling the "Soul Purpose Karma police" at my door. I'm feeling the restraints.:rightful:
I also have Saturn square Uranus at the same time so it's a double restraint.
Raising kids, I've put myself on the backburner. and I feel I have to do something now to fill that sense of "Purpose" gap.
Firstly, I have a desperate desire to find my vocation, I have uncompleted courses I never finished.
My first Saturn Return, I was studying Astrology by correspondence(no software programs) all my charts were done by hand. My teacher had a violent approach when I asked questions which led me to quit.
Hence, why I think I've come back now, Joined this forum and began studying again.
7 years ago, I did a hairdressing course. Is that a good vacation for me. (might need to go to the vocation thread)
today I had 12 transitting squares now down to 10 argg.. exhausting :sad:
Days like that ,one should be allowed to stay in bed all day ..
I have to take a step back and think, That's the Saturn square Saturn energy
I'm wanting to relocate at the moment too.
All my life, if things got tough, I'd just leave it, leaving a trail of unfinished buisness behind me.
I wasn't following my chart movements for along period in my life.
I'm glad I am now..
Discipline myself. Complete my course. Find my Purpose, and tick all the karma complete boxes. :whistling:
I possibly haven't understood the whole of this transit yet..

Last edited: