A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

Sagcap88

It’s okay to be white. It’s okay to be black. It’s okay to be Native American. It’s okay to be Jewish. And so on.

It’s not okay to nonsensically hold white people (or any other race) accountable for their ancestors behavior. None of my ancestors owned slaves. I ain’t sorry for anything. Anyone who is apologetic for their skin color is weak, whether they’re white, black, purple, or green.

JUPITERASC

It’s okay to be white. It’s okay to be black.
It’s okay to be Native American. It’s okay to be Jewish.
And so on.

It’s not okay to nonsensically hold white people (or any other race) accountable for their ancestors behavior.

None of my ancestors owned slaves.

I ain’t sorry for anything.

Anyone who is apologetic for their skin color is weak, whether they’re white, black, purple, or green.
Anyone remember the Holocaust?

I have relatives who were killed in it.

11745735_10204447347723288_3605595075683051986_n.jpg

Abby83

Ds,

I really have trouble with ladies. Most of female around the wolrd infected by feminimist "ridicolous" demand for everything. You know where the disease start, right?

I have trouble with ladies too and I'm a woman. They're too manipulative. There's no need for that ****.

Abby83

It’s okay to be white. It’s okay to be black. It’s okay to be Native American. It’s okay to be Jewish. And so on.

It’s not okay to nonsensically hold white people (or any other race) accountable for their ancestors behavior. None of my ancestors owned slaves. I ain’t sorry for anything. Anyone who is apologetic for their skin color is weak, whether they’re white, black, purple, or green.

Amen to that.

One can only get angry at the leaders instigating the massacres. It can happen to any race. Egyptians did it, Persians did it, Germans did it, Americans did it, the British did it. Do the ppl ruled by those leaders deserve to be hated and blamed by the rest of the world for their leaders actions? When southern Americans took on black slaves, lots of Americans fled north because they disapproved in it. But even when in the north they tried to put a stop to black slavery, knowing that it's not right. Same with the holocaust. Many Germans fled and even protected Jews when they could see what was going on.

Like sadge said - I'm white, but I ain't done **** to no one and neither have my ansestors in the Czech republic.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Amen to that.

One can only get angry at the leaders instigating the massacres. It can happen to any race. Egyptians did it, Persians did it, Germans did it, Americans did it, the British did it. Do the ppl ruled by those leaders deserve to be hated and blamed by the rest of the world for their leaders actions? When southern Americans took on black slaves, lots of Americans fled north because they disapproved in it. But even when in the north they tried to put a stop to black slavery, knowing that it's not right. Same with the holocaust. Many Germans fled and even protected Jews when they could see what was going on.

Like sadge said - I'm white, but I ain't done **** to no one and neither have my ansestors in the Czech republic.

High five!