Read natal chart - uranus 7th house taurus

TA54

Hi everybody!

I'm very curious about finding out more about my natal chart.
This March uranus will begin transiting in my seventh house and will conjunct my sun and jupiter (both conjunct). What does this transit indicate in my relationships, partnerships?

In attachment you can find my natal chart (birth time is correct).

Thank you!

Attachments

• Natal Chart.JPG
    Natal Chart.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 17

ElenaJ

When Uranus passes over your descendent it will bring 4th house matters to your relationships, perhaps wanting to create a domestic environment? It will trine your Uranus/saturn/neptune conjunction so it should be a stablizing energy, not the typical brusque, separative one usually associated with Uranus.
Uranus could bring a sudden beginning, or a sudden ending. You'll know shortly!
Neptune will still be on your moon, so you are still a little romantic and dreamy on the emotional level, you'll tend to turn to religion or the psychic world (astrology ?) for guidance.
With natal moon in good aspect to Pluto near the ascendent, and the Jupiter/sun conjunction in the 7th, coming from the 5th of romance, you could meet someone important. You don't say if you are married or in a relationship at the moment, but whatever it is, it shouldn't be stressful. Just open up to it.

TA54

Thank you for your reading.

This year I have begun to go to therapy to heal some problems from my childhood/family especially related to my father.
I feel the relation between me and my father have cause some issues in my relationship with male figures in general.

I'm single and I generally feel suffocated and limited when thinking about relationships. so I don't really see marriage in my future, nor I'm very interested in it.

Could it be the uranus transiting my sun means healing from childhood wounds/or family structures?

ElenaJ

"When Uranus passes over your descendent it will bring 4th house matters to your relationships, perhaps wanting to create a domestic environment?"
The 4th house also governs your father, so this ties in with what your write. You may be able to get the demons from your past out in the open to free the way for your future soul development.
Good luck and God bless.