Is it D that made this fake account to try follow me? Yes definitely?

lux111

https://imgur.com/gbDxYDv

I think yes. L7, he’s Jupiter. I’m Mercury.
There is no aspect between our significators but that would make sense because he’s pretending to be someone else. Moon is separating from an exact square with Scorpio Mars in H4, and moves to an exact sextile with Sun in half a degree. Boom.

His H12 of secrets is ruled by Jupiter, and sun is in there.
Sun, Moon, Mars and both nodes are on the 8th degree.
Jupiter is on the critical 29th degree.

L8, house of the detective is Saturn, in domicile, and sextiles me, Mercury. My co-sig. moon is in H8.

Pretty sure it’s a yes. Can anyone back me up here

vcms

Taking a look at your chart ... personally I don’t think so. D is preoccupied with himself with another woman. (Hypothetically, he’ll fall from grace soon into Capricorn if it makes you feel any better.) There’s no reception between you, no aspects to either of you. Sorry to disappoint, my vote it’s not him to begin with, unless D is a male coworker.

Based off the moons last aspect, whoever it is, they look like Mars, in Scorpio

Last edited:

lux111

Taking a look at your chart ... personally I don’t think so. D is preoccupied with himself with another woman. (Hypothetically, he’ll fall from grace soon into Capricorn if it makes you feel any better.) There’s no reception between you, no aspects to either of you. Sorry to disappoint, my vote it’s not him to begin with, unless D is a male coworker.

Based off the moons last aspect, whoever it is, they look like Mars, in Scorpio

D is not a coworker, he’s my ex. I only work with a couple of old guys and it’s definitely not them. What else could Mars/Scorpio/H4 be..? It looks very sinister.

A fall from grace does make me feel better, if you want to elaborate.. :) he is going back to his home town/country in about 36 hours

This account, whomever it is, has changed its name but tried to follow me about 6 months ago; I recognise the accounts it’s following

What about the aspect between our co-significators though?

Last edited:

vcms

Jupiter his sig is going into Capricorn, its fall. That’s happened today. I can’t say much to this effect but Jupiter doesn’t enjoy this sign.
I put the focus on Mars because it’s the previous aspect from the moon, assuming this has happened.

What’s so weird about your question Lux is I asked this same question months ago about my ex D and a fake account that was stalking me. When I saw your post I had to make a double-take—pretty surreal 😅 also my ex is from another country...

Last edited:

lux111

Jupiter his sig is going into Capricorn, its fall. That’s happened today. I can’t say much to this effect but Jupiter doesn’t enjoy this sign.
I put the focus on Mars because it’s the previous aspect from the moon, assuming this has happened.

What’s so weird about your question Lux is I asked this same question months ago about my ex D and a fake account that was stalking me. When I saw your post I had to make a double-take—pretty surreal 😅 also my ex is from another country...
Crazy! Hope it’s not the same guy

Well today, if it has anything to do with me, my ex messaged me and asked if we could meet tomorrow, before he flies out the next day. Actually his previous message was whether I could “swallow my pride and sacrifice at least 10 minutes for him” before he flew out. He knew I’m working 5am-10pm all this week shooting a film and preparing my students for graduation. He just wants to make a dramatic flourish as he disappears into the clouds. Nah mate.
I told him I was too busy.
I’ll never see him again ..

vcms

not the same person :) just a coincidence

good for you about your decline to his sorry request. 💙 happy eclipse season

lux111

not the same person :) just a coincidence

good for you about your decline to his sorry request. 💙 happy eclipse season

Thanks for your support. I felt bad for being ‘mean’ but classic narcissist-empath relationship pitfall where I care about his feelings but it’s not reciprocated

Happy eclipse/holiday season to you too x