Sade Sati Remedies

CancerLagna

Hi,

I am going through my Dhaiya of Sade Sati and well my mind isn't at its best right now. (I have Scorpio Moon in 5th house)
I used to be active and positive, however for the past few years I have been feeling lethargic and taamsik as well.

Any remedies and strategies I can use?

Crystalpages

Hi,

I am going through my Dhaiya of Sade Sati and well my mind isn't at its best right now. (I have Scorpio Moon in 5th house)
I used to be active and positive, however for the past few years I have been feeling lethargic and taamsik as well.

Any remedies and strategies I can use?

As a general remedy, since you withheld almost all information, something you can try is doing soorya-namaskar at sunrise daily and increase the amount of roughage in diet, leafy vegetables, lettuce, celery, and avoid onions, garlic, non-vegetarian and oily food. Fasting on Tuesdays (one light meal during early evening after sunset) would be advisable. Light meal would be half the amount of your regular meal and avoid grains in that meal. Red (not brown) unpolished rice can be had on Tuesday, not to exceed a cup of cooked rice.

Once started, do not stop this or miss even a single day - week as advised.

Rohiniranjan