Triplicity Rulers and House Topics

E

eternalautumn

I've seen it mentioned about the triplicity rulers of a house having three distinct meanings for three of the house topics, i.e. 7th house, first trip. ruler is spouse, second is enemy, third is lawsuit, something to that effect. I know Bonatti did this and ibn Ezra, but I can't find a list on the internet and I don't have access to their books. Can anyone help me out?

E

eternalautumn

Ugh. Of course, after another hour of searching, I found what I was looking for. If anyone else is interested, here is the link. Thanks anyway, all. :smile:

E

eternalautumn

Amy, the decans are different than the triplicity rulers. The decans are 10 degree divisions of each sign, whereas the triplicity rulers govern three signs of an element. As an example, say Aries was your 5th house (daytime), it is a fire sign so the three triplicity rulers would be (depending on your system of choice) the Sun, Mars, and Jupiter. So, you would look at their conditions in your nativity (essential and accidental dignity, aspects, etc.) and they would respectively describe your children, pleasure(hobbies), and emissaries or embassies(?). I think some of these could be modernized with research, as emissaries don't really have that big of an effect on our lives nowadays. I have also seen where these could be used to describe all the significations of a house but in the periods of life, i.e. first trip ruler is first half of life, second is second half, third is common to both, similar to the method of observing the triplicity lords of the luminary in sect to find out general happiness and conditions of life, which is a Hellenistic concept...

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Hello everyone,

Today we will discuss an interesting and important topic – “Triplicity Rulers and House Topics”. In the world of astrology and planets, the Triplicity Rulers have an important place, and have a deep connection with each planet and house.

First let us talk about what is triplicity. Triplicity is an astrological concept in which the planets are divided into three parts. Each part provides special properties and effects to each other.

The main purpose of Triplicity Rulers is to understand the influence of planets in different houses. When we study a house, we should understand the ruling planet of that house, its triplicity ruler, and how that house is associated with a particular subject.

The triplicity rulers of different planets have different effects in different houses. For example, if the Moon's triplicity ruler is in Sagittarius, it rules the money house and provides important information regarding the person's wealth.

Similarly, the triplicity rulers of each planet influence its various particular subjects in different houses. Therefore, it is very important to study the Triplicity Rulers in astrology.

In conclusion, the planets have a major influence in our lives, and an understanding of the Triplicity Rulers can help us understand this influence. Therefore, by studying astrology and triplicity rulers we can make our life more balanced and successful.

All of you are requested to share your thoughts and experiences with us. Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
The main purpose of Triplicity Rulers is to understand the influence of planets in different houses. When we study a house, we should understand the ruling planet of that house, its triplicity ruler, and how that house is associated with a particular subject.

The triplicity rulers of different planets have different effects in different houses. For example, if the Moon's triplicity ruler is in Sagittarius, it rules the money house and provides important information regarding the person's wealth.

All of you are requested to share your thoughts and experiences with us. Thank you!
This is very interesting model to think about.
May I ask, are you referring to a particular chart when you say that "if the Moon's triplicity ruler is in Sagittarius, it rules the money house..."?
That is, in what chart is the ruler of the 2nd house Sagittarius?
Thank you.

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone, Today we will discuss an interesting and important topic – “Triplicity Rulers and House Topics”. In the world of astrology and planets, the Triplicity Rulers have an important place, and have a deep connection with each planet and house.
First let us talk about what is triplicity. Triplicity is an astrological concept in which the planets are divided into three parts. Each part provides special properties and effects to each other.
"..The Planets by triplicity stabilise things and make matters more permanent. :)
A planet in his own triplicity
represents a person of a certain repute
and standing in the world that may provide required support,
resources or funding.."

Similarly, the triplicity rulers of each planet influence its various particular subjects in different houses. Therefore, it is very important to study the Triplicity Rulers in astrology.
In conclusion, the planets have a major influence in our lives, and an understanding of the Triplicity Rulers can help us understand this influence. Therefore, by studying astrology and triplicity rulers we can make our life more balanced and successful.