Mars Neptune Aspect

Carmaela26

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/1yOerAz" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/1yOerAz"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/V6E5A65" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/V6E5A65"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hello,
I'm not sure if I included the images correctly.

I am curious about anyone's take on the Mars-Neptune square in our composite chart. The first image is our synastry and the second shows our natals along with the composite. I don't have the exact birth time for him. Playing around with his natal chart I determined him to have been born between 1:00 AM and 4:00 AM. Then he remembered that he was told he was born in the wee hours of the morning during the "witching hour". This is the closest I have come to a chart that describes him.

Anyway, we had a very strong pull to one another from the moment we met, although at first we were really shy, which isn't him usually.
Circumstances exist that prevent us from taking this connection beyond platonic yet neither one of us can get each other out of our heads. It's driving us both crazy.
We describe our connection as very strange but in a good way. We have what seems like a telepathic communication. We are in most ways, complete opposites yet very similar. We couldn't have been raised more differently yet we feel like we have always known each other. I am convinced we have past life connections.
And although I know this sounds nutty, his dead mother has come to me and told me things that he confirmed in astonishment to be fact. I am NOT a medium.
Everyone around us seems to notice our weird connection too and many have said we are almost like a brother/sister.
The attraction between us is very high but beyond that we genuinely just like one another and seem to be very accepting of one another, even our differences. Our connection is definitely spiritual and we can send each other energy. In fact, while writing this he texted me...likely sensing that I was thinking of him. This happens all the time.
The thing that bothers me about our composite is our Neptune-Mars square. I feel it in that we sort of don't know what to do with this connection.
I think we both feel that if circumstances change at some point, we would like to explore this. And even if we don't, I very much value him as a friend and ally. We are very protective of one another.
I think our 12th house sun placement, mars in pisces, squaring the ruler of the 12th, neptune, gives us a very Neptunian feel to our relationship. Neptune is a confusing and extreme planet. There is great love and healing and also dilusion, illusion and pestilance.
Have any of you had Mars-Neptune relationship aspects? How did it turn out?

Last edited: