Am I infertile?

Hi guys.
I have been struggling with irregular periods since always. I'm 28 now and have no partner, so I can't say I plan to have kids in the near future, but I'm a bit concerned because I have never been diagnosed with PCOS, and my hormones were always okay, but my symptoms are telling otherwise. So, can you please tell me what do you see in my chart regarding my reproductive health? Thank you! :kissing:

Attachments

• Am I infertile.jpg
    Am I infertile.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 34

JUPITERASC

Hi guys.
I have been struggling with irregular periods since always. I'm 28 now and have no partner, so I can't say I plan to have kids in the near future, but I'm a bit concerned because I have never been diagnosed with PCOS, and my hormones were always okay, but my symptoms are telling otherwise. So, can you please tell me what do you see in my chart regarding my reproductive health? Thank you! :kissing:
horary cannot over rule the promise of the natal chart
If natal chart indicates possible infertility
then horary cannot over rule that

tikana

Hi guys.

Def some issues
Jupiter is not fertile and hates lord of 5th house
Plus conj malefic saturn
Lord of 5th is barren and doesnt like jupiter
Check with the doctors

Its not perminent chart btw angles are not fixed