someone saw my chart and refused to read it

EMEM

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecliptique

An online friend who's really into astrology has been bugging me with reading my chart and when I have given him mine they refused to read it. What's there to worry about, if any? what else there that is worth noting? (strength, weakness, career, love life, etc...) thanks a bunch!

https://www.astrotheme.com/images/z...gMJ0vYPWiVwbvZUjksQO8ZUjjsQS8ZUjjsQO8ZUjjZPW9

Hello Emem,

It is important that you know the interpretation of your birth chart, but first you must determine the time of your birth more precisely because your time of birth may have been rounded off. To clarify things, I suggest that you answer a small questionnaire of astrological order. Tell me if you agree.
Ecliptique.

blackbery

Being 'into astrology' does not mean that they know much about astrology or that they are even proficient in the subject. Did they tell you why they wouldn't read your chart?

What I notice from the very bad chart image you have presented is a person who has certain difficulties which many of use face, particularly with the parents. Possibly they are very strict, particularly your father, & limit your emotional growth. They can be inhibitions & lack of self-esteem due to the lack of maternal & paternal caring. We all need to feel safe & loved in our family but there was a lack in your home. It can lead to problems later in life but I don't see why you cannot overcome this for you will seek out ways to fulfill your dreams & become whole & happy. Poetry, writing, music are ways you can express yourself & you have a talent in that area. Travel for you enjoy seeking out new experiences. Much of your own happiness will take place from unexpected & unusual people & events......you will not live a conventional life.
Follow your heart & not what society dictates to you.
This is a very quick interpretation, I could go on for hours but that is all. The chart image is difficult to read & impossible to calculate the orbs or the aspects.

Don't worry about your online person who wouldn't read your chart; they probably don't even understand astrology very well.:pouty::andy::whistling:

EDIT UPDATE...I read the reply posted above, the time of birth is very important but it doesn't change the conditions of the chart that I have posted in a short interpretation, merely gives more insight if the houses are correct.

An online friend who's really into astrology has been bugging me with reading my chart and when I have given him mine they refused to read it. What's there to worry about, if any? what else there that is worth noting? (strength, weakness, career, love life, etc...) thanks a bunch!

https://www.astrotheme.com/images/zoom.php?p=rlW2VwbvZF4jAPVfVz4vBvWjVvjvMPV6VwR5BGIpYmN2KP8kZlNjAGbjZPVfVzxvBzMuoUAyYPWwVwbvZwH3BGR5VvjvpPV6VxIgMJ0vYPWiVwbvZUjksQO8ZUjjsQS8ZUjjsQO8ZUjjZPW9

Last edited:

EMEM

Hello Emem,

It is important that you know the interpretation of your birth chart, but first you must determine the time of your birth more precisely because your time of birth may have been rounded off. To clarify things, I suggest that you answer a small questionnaire of astrological order. Tell me if you agree.
Ecliptique.

of course, the time was rounded up because at the time I was born there wasn't a specified method of keeping track of such measurement. However, I used a prayer time as my way of getting a rough idea of when it may have occurred. None of my family remember when it was exactly but my father has told me that he went to pray at the time. The only morning prayer we is usually between 4:30-5:30 depending on the season. Also, the call for prayer starts around these numbers but the prayer itself starts 25 minutes later. so its somewhere between 4:55-5:55

EMEM

Being 'into astrology' does not mean that they know much about astrology or that they are even proficient in the subject. Did they tell you why they wouldn't read your chart?

What I notice from the very bad chart image you have presented is a person who has certain difficulties which many of use face, particularly with the parents. Possibly they are very strict, particularly your father, & limit your emotional growth. They can be inhibitions & lack of self-esteem due to the lack of maternal & paternal caring. We all need to feel safe & loved in our family but there was a lack in your home. It can lead to problems later in life but I don't see why you cannot overcome this for you will seek out ways to fulfill your dreams & become whole & happy. Poetry, writing, music are ways you can express yourself & you have a talent in that area. Travel for you enjoy seeking out new experiences. Much of your own happiness will take place from unexpected & unusual people & events......you will not live a conventional life.
This is a very quick interpretation, I could go on for hours but that is all. The chart image is difficult to read & impossible to calculate the orbs or the aspects.

Don't worry about your online person who wouldn't read your chart; they probably don't even understand astrology very well.:pouty::andy::whistling:

EDIT UPDATE...I read the reply posted above, the time of birth is very important but it doesn't change the conditions of the chart that I have posted in a short interpretation, merely gives more insight if the houses are correct.

it's both interesting and scary how accurate they are. I had already made peace with most things and yes. Most of the good things that have happened to me came from people that I wouldn't have guessed would have any impact let alone playing somewhat of a big part of my life at that period of time.

1 thing about my friend is that they only hinted at Lilith and Sun being in the same house as a big deal\issue. They just told me that you may have problems with your parents but didn't give much of an insight, then they stopped at that. It kind of piqued my interest as to why they were so eager to read my chart only to mention one thing and be done with the reading.

Anyways, you got the expressing thing right. I can say what's needed in a conversation but if I have the time and energy to write things down instead of saying them, I could go on forever. The main reason why is because I like reading or listening to people talk. I still can't get myself to read books but I can read online articles, parts of books, people's experiences, (not big in science but I like reading about) psychology, math, physics, medicine, or anything in that is going to help me in my personal growth.

What I'm trying to say is, if you like writing and don't have anything better to do then by all means go ahead and write a novel about my chart. I'd be more than happy to read it.

EMEM

At the time it was prayer time. The call for the morning prayer is usually around 4:30-5:30 and the prayer starts 25 minutes later. My father told me that he remembers going to pray at the time when my mother was delivering. (maybe this confirms the thing with the sun and Lilith being in the same house? because birth, in general, is a big deal but he wasn't there?) Anyways, using that as our measurement of time, it could've happened somewhere between 4:55-5:55