Will i move to Europe?

Mirage

Hello y'all

There's a possibility for me to move to Europe either this or the next year, but nothing is sure, and to be honest i am a afraid and i don't want to move since there's lots of complications and things are not guarantee.
anyways, anyone please can take a look and answer my question?
thank you:kissing:

astro_w2gw_will_i_move_to_europe.80844.21335.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_i_move_to_europe.80276.53207.png
    astro_w2gw_will_i_move_to_europe.80276.53207.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 47

Chrysalis

The Arabic lot for air travel falls at 28° Leo which is in an azimene degree, basically, this causes the lot damage. It also falls in the cadent 6th house in the opposing house of where the moon is, which moon is applying to oppose.

The lot ruler sun is in a pitted degree, in the opposing house to you, and applying to oppose you who is also in a pitted degree.

I'm getting a no from this chart for you moving to Europe.

Mirage

The Arabic lot for air travel falls at 28° Leo which is in an azimene degree, basically, this causes the lot damage. It also falls in the cadent 6th house in the opposing house of where the moon is, which moon is applying to oppose.

The lot ruler sun is in a pitted degree, in the opposing house to you, and applying to oppose you who is also in a pitted degree.

I'm getting a no from this chart for you moving to Europe.

Omg, i really hope that your answer gonna be right, thank you so much :love:

Mirage

Did you read my reply properly?:unsure:
Or did you not want to move to Europe?
Well, sorry but i don't understand Astrology terms but i am really happy to hear your negative answer, i don't want to end up sleeping on the street and eat from the trash because of their stupid migration/asylum laws :crying:

Mirage

i mean that you told me there's no moving to Europe, but my aunt called me and told me that everything is fine also my passport is ready and i should go tomorrow to take it and send a copy of it to the "middleman", are you really sure there's no moving to Europe?

Chrysalis

I'm just not seeing it no. Even using 9th ruler mars, you Jupiter retrograde away from mars, mars flows away from you. Even the end of the matter ruler is once again Jupiter who is in a pitted degree, meaning blocked or at worst only delays the matter.

L9/mars squares L7/mercury (dispositor of L3 Venus), this could be something in relation to passport or documents that halts the process, or at worst only delays the process.

I'm still leaning more towards a no.
I hope for your sake im right if you really don't want to go.

Chrysalis

If you can add in Part of fortune (POF) into the chart for me, i can take a look at one more thing.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Could it be yourself that manifests the outcome of the chart of a no?
If you really don't want to go so much as it sounds, are you going to obey so easily?

You Jupiter are the main player in this whole chart, and the shape Jupiter is in, is seriously dragging its feet.

Jupiter is also by contra antiscia kinda conjunct Venus, venus L3 would be documents.

Mirage

It's a very complicated situation, my parents are forcing me to go and all this because of my aunt, they think this is better for me and no matter of how much NO i say they are like "you are ungrateful, we know what the best for you so shut your gob"
i didn't clearly understand what do you mean by " Could it be yourself that manifests the outcome of the chart of a no? " can you please explain more, thank you

Chrysalis

I should actually also be taking L7 into account 4th from 4th, this would be mercury which L9 mars squares. Mercury retrogrades away from the LOTravel and also from LOTravel ruler sun.

Ive also taken a look at the lot of success placement, this falls at 11° Taurus conjunct Uranus in your 3rd house of documents. Being conjunct Uranus could imply a sudden change to do with something 3rd house related. Moon is also connected to Uranus by contra antiscia which is an opposition aspect. And the lot of success falls in a pitted degree. So once again some kind of blockage or delay.

I'm thinking something document related or anything 3rd house-related will halt the process. Could even be a sibling of yours. Do you have siblings?