Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppLeo

Have conversations, talk about things off topic, and pretty much post anything that your heart desires. :)

Blaze

Account Closed
We need a jump off point.

Lets start with this picture,

eafab76abffa916fe5fc0433f0af336a.jpg

graay ghost

Thought: I'm starting to think that maybe it's not smart to put my bottle of orange juice right next to my bottle of nail polish remover but, I mean, we all have to die sometime, right? :whistling:

AppLeo

Thought: I'm starting to think that maybe it's not smart to put my bottle of orange juice right next to my bottle of nail polish remover but, I mean, we all have to die sometime, right? :whistling:

Okay two things... Firstly, WHO SAYS THAT?? Secondly, are you male or female? I thought you were male and now I'm confused.

Blaze

Account Closed
I love fruit also. New thing for Kiwi... Alright, too much. seeyou guys tomorrow.

Off to see Kiwi? I do code names too, man. :whistling:

Have fun eating Kiwi. :biggrin:

I got nail polish remover on my scrotum once. Haven't cried like that in awhile. If you drink it, tell us what it's like before you join CT in Limbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.