Insight on chart

shesobossy

I’m new to forums.. but I’m looking for more insight on my progressed chart .
It’s kind of hart to interpret since I copied and pasted but the first half if my natal and the second is my progressed if you can tell anything helps thanks a bunch

PlanetBirthProgres.
SunSunTaurus26°02’Gemini18°35’
MoonMoonVirgo22°38’Leo7°03’
MercuryMercuryTaurus1°58’Gemini0°45’
VenusVenusGemini7°35’Cancer6°23’
MarsMarsVirgo18°50’Virgo25°55’
JupiterJupiterAquarius21°01’Aquarius21°56’
SaturnSaturnAries15°49’Aries18°03’
UranusUranusAquarius8°40’Aquarius8°22’
NeptuneNeptuneCapricorn29°53’Capricorn29°34’
PlutoPlutoSagittarius4°27’Sagittarius3°49’
NodeNode (M)Virgo25°51’Virgo24°36’
LilithLilith (M)Virgo6°31’Virgo9°07’
ChironChironLibra26°53’Libra25°51’
Houses: (Placidus system)
ASC:Libra12°35’Scorpio0°41’
IC:Capricorn14°45’Aquarius6°47’
DSC:Aries12°35’Taurus0°41’
MC:Cancer14°45’Leo6°47’

[please attach a birth chart or post a link to an uploaded chart at a link site - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

I’m new to forums.. but I’m looking for more insight on my progressed chart .

[please attach a birth chart or post a link to an uploaded chart at a link site - Moderator]

You at least have to give us your birth data, birth time and city/country - but posting a chart would be great!

Kintpuash

Banned
Your Sun Jupiter square is a good place to begin. Do you fly hot air balloons as a profession? *Always hire a good emergency landing crew. Look at your 10th house ruler as Boss and then your 6th house ruler as help to help you through a Jupiter and Sun square involving Taurus and Aquarius. Jupiter will always get the credit for solving your squares in such instances. Earth under feet.

Last edited:

shesobossy

Your Sun Jupiter square is a good place to begin. Do you fly hot air balloons as a profession? *Always hire a good emergency landing crew. Look at your 10th house ruler as Boss and then your 6th house ruler as help to help you through a Jupiter and Sun square involving Taurus and Aquarius. Jupiter will always get the credit for solving your squares in such instances. Earth under feet.
This was like a foreign Language to me! When you say 10th house ruler what does that mean