Millionaire's Degree

AstroAries

I read that the millionaire's degree is at 29 Cancer. Well I have the asteroid Nortia (luck and money asteroid) and Sun/Saturn midpoint at 29 Cancer so WHY AM I NOT A MILLIONAIR!!! :mad: :( lol. Any thoughts on this?

JUPITERASC

I read that the millionaire's degree is at 29 Cancer. Well I have the asteroid Nortia (luck and money asteroid)
and Sun/Saturn midpoint at 29 Cancer so WHY AM I NOT A MILLIONAIR!!! :mad: :( lol. Any thoughts on this?
One degree is insufficient - the natal chart as a whole must be assessed
Would be interesting to view charts of millionaires with planets at that degree :smile:

CapAquaPis

DARNIT! I have my true node on 29' Leo (a sign or house away). Does it only apply if a planet is in 29' Cancer to determine anything connected to millionaire or billionaire wealth? My ascendant is 17' Cancer, but not quite made me affluent in any way, shape or form.

AstroAries

The last degree of every sign holds great significance I read. For Cancer it's being a millionaire, I don't know what it is for Leo though.

AstroAries

Since the planets move too slowly, the only aspects I can really rely on are from MC, Asc., Moon, Vertex/AntiVertex. I will try to play the lottery when one of those aspects my Nortia at 29 Cancer.

Arena

I read that the millionaire's degree is at 29 Cancer. Well I have the asteroid Nortia (luck and money asteroid) and Sun/Saturn midpoint at 29 Cancer so WHY AM I NOT A MILLIONAIR!!! :mad: :( lol. Any thoughts on this?

Maybe you are not looking at the correct chart ;)
Check out your sidereal chart, it does not tell the same story.

Saturn is about restrictions, it is not about abundance.

AstroAries

On the contrary, Jupiter trine natal Saturn transit was a good time for me when I was playing the lottery. I don't really believe in sidereal. If I used sidereal I would be a Pisces but I know I am an Aries through and through.

urano

As well the fixed star Spica is said very good for wealth! :smile:

Edit: presently Spica is at 24°3' Libra

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

On the contrary,
Jupiter trine natal Saturn transit

was a good time for me
when I was playing the lottery.
"Transiting Jupiter trine natal Saturn" effects are entirely dependent on the SIGN location of those planets
in tandem with other transiting planetary aspects
as well as with natal aspects between other natal planets
and
house location

and so
the aspect does not necessarily automatically indicate "a good time when playing the lottery" for anyone :smile:

i.e.
Transiting Jupiter may be in any one of twelve signs
trining Saturn in any one of the twelve signs as well

therefore
that generalisation excludes the individual natal condition of natal planets
and so
does not provide complete information regarding individual natal promise

Oddity

Your Spica is at 24 Libra, give or take a few minutes. It's a safe bet that's true of everyone on the planet. Fixed stars move less than a degree per hundred years. Hence 'fixed'.

AstroAries

Then I guess it would depend on what house it is in for me but still that's alot of people, so how exactly does the star apply to wealth? I guess it applies to mass populations around the world.

JUPITERASC

Your Spica is at 24 Libra, give or take a few minutes.
It's a safe bet
that's true of everyone on the planet.

Fixed stars move less than a degree per hundred years.

Hence 'fixed'.
Then I guess it would depend on what house it is in for me
but still that's alot of people, so how exactly does the star apply to wealth?
I guess it applies to mass populations around the world.
THE FIXED STARS IN NATAL ASTROLOGY by Vivian Robson
article explains - also available on amazon :smile:
https://www.constellationsofwords.com/categories/natalrobson.htm

CapAquaPis

29' Cancer or 29' Leo are associated with fertility, pregnancy, children, family and expansion or reward. It's not just about having money or high income is a way of determination of ones' life success, some people sought and desire to have children of their own. Cancer and Leo are signs related to mother/father or parenthood: the Moon (mother) rules Cancer and the Sun (father) rules Leo. In my life phase cycle, every 30 degrees of one house is 3 years and can go around the natal chart twice, now I'm in my second 3rd house in ages 40-41, but I think it's for 45 degrees every 9 years.

In late Nov-early Dec 2020, Jupiter and Saturn are in conjunction in 20-30' range of Capricorn in the fall of Mars (28' Capricorn) and in mid-late Dec, the Moon conjuncts them (16-18th) and later the Sun (21st-31st) in the 0-10' range of Capricorn. My increasing chances of becoming a father is probable in 2021, considering I'm in contact with a close female friend in Vancouver, BC, Canada seeking a sperm donor. She's a Gemini sun-Virgo moon and has some sort of Cancer-Leo ascendant, places her sun in the 11th-12th and the moon in 1st-2nd house range.

Last edited:
One degree is insufficient - the natal chart as a whole must be assessed
Would be interesting to view charts of millionaires with planets at that degree
:smile:
I'm sorry. I have tried to read this and a couple of other posts you have posted however the blue on black is very hard to read. I am sure you would like for your knowledge to be seen easily and am not sure you aware of the strain of the colors. 🤗 Have a blessed day.

JUPITERASC

I'm sorry. I have tried to read this and a couple of other posts you have posted however the blue on black is very hard to read.
I am sure you would like for your knowledge
It's not "...my knowledge..." :)

it's common knowledge

to be seen easily and am not sure you aware of the strain of the colors. 🤗 Have a blessed day.
thanks - may you be happy and well always :)