Past relationships: What signs did you date?

Astrocurious

I dated a sagitarius(December 8th I believe..or close to it...oh so long ago,first love), Leo(2nd love, puppy, and just remembered his birthday was august TEENS something like 14th or something like that can't remember exact day), acquarius(Feb 9th I remember HIS exact birthday,3rd puppy love), briefly dated a pisces, and married to a scorpio...(with scorpio rising, moon in cancer:eek: ).

Another thing, I was shocked to figure out that THREE of my closest friends were all scorpios. One's birthday is halloween(yes it really is :p), the other Oct 27st, and the other Nov 21.:p I just realised this yesterday! I'm Capricorn with Leo rising and scorpio moon. hmmmm it seems like I have scorpios all around me XD.

Last edited:

Moulin

Hi Astrocurious

hmmm well l am a Taurus sun/Aries moon/Pisces rising and these are the main relationships l have had to date!

BEST
1. Scorpio/sun gemini/moon - amazing but the passion died - lasted 5yrs
2. Aries/sun Aquarius/moon - so romantic and sweet - lasted 2 yrs
3. Leo/sun Cancer/moon - very intense and passionate - lasted 2 yrs
4. Virgo/sun Leo/moon - short and oh so sweet :) - lasted 2 months
5. Aries/sun Aries/moon/Virgo AC (his vertex/venus/mercury conjunct my AC and my vertex/pluto/uranus conjunct his AC plus his pluto/uranus conjunct my DC) - had 2 flings and still fancy him 20+ yrs later ;)

WORST
1. Aries/sun Libra/moon - drove me crazy and he was violent - married. Lasted 6 yrs
2. Pisces/sun Leo/moon - l love Leo but the Pisces aspect was just too boring and not intense or passionate for my Aries moon/venus - married. Lasted 2 yrs
3. Aries/sun Taurus/moon - grrrrr was so compatible but he was a lying dog and l was taken for a ride :( - lasted 8 months

Make any sense? Nope... doesn't to me either LOL ! :60:

Last edited:
the only man i ever loved.....

libran sun, cap moon (sitting on my cap moon too), leo asc (my dc is in leo).....if i could find anyone now who intellectually, spiritually or physically attracted me in the same way......................................* wishes upon the stars*

lucir

I've only dated air signs.. NOT intentionally, lol i promise!!

Being a Libra, I guess I just gravitate towards them.

1st love- Libra Sun/ Aries Moon/ Virgo Asc. - 4yrs first love, it got really complicated! (But i'm a libra sun/ sag moon/ taurus Asc, so elementally we matcehd up pretty well.)

dated two gemini's - they both annoyed the hell out of me! I like silence occassionally u know... and one had Venus is Taurus, so he called me every 5 minutes! -sigh-

And one aquarian, funny cause I absolutely HATED him when we first met, i thought he was pretentious and nosy. but he's seen me at my worst and best and still cares about me. and he's FAIR, and doesn't LIE! (my two pet peeves. (<< yes that's very libran of me) :rolleyes:
________
Ship Sale

Last edited:

Moulin

LOL Coffee

"lovely little lass"

I take it you are in the UK !

BTW what are your sun/moon/ac please?

Moulin

HA!

Actually l didn't want to be rude by presuming.. hehe

"you can take the man out of yorkshire but you can't take the yorkshire out of the man" ;)

mdinaz

I'm a Gemini sun, Leo moon, Taurus rising, with 7 planets in my chart ruled by Mercury (4 Gem, 3 Vir), so I look for a woman who can fire me up in 3 ways: intellectually, physically, and spiritually (scorpio on DSC). Thus, most of my major relationships tend to be karmic.

The first that got me on a major spiritual path was a Virgo sun, Gemini moon, Pisces ASC, with her Sun directly trine my ASC and Moon in the middle of my Merc/Jup/Sun stellium. Very powerful, life changing relationship even though it only lasted a few short months and was very chaotic.

My 1st wife was Cap sun, Cancer moon (in opposition), and Libra rising. We made great friends but as we soon found out, a not-so-hot couple. Her Sun-Moon opposition drove me crazy, she could cry at the drop of a hat over a commercial on TV. I guess my Gemini detachment had difficulty with that at the time. I'm sure I could find it endearing now but at 25 it was a bit much. That lasted 5 years.

My 2nd wife was also a Cap sun (like that Sun stability I guess), Taurus Moon, and Scorpio rising. Now THAT was a major karmic relationship, with our ASC/DSC in mutual reception, her Moon on my ASC. She is bipolar, which caused all sorts of issues as she wouldn't take any meds for it, and I think she was a lot more psychic than she let on (she was terrifed of spiritual stuff). There were tons of past life issues there for both of us, and they could have been overcome but it takes two to tango. It lasted 4 years on, 3 years off.

Next major was Taurus sun, Aquarius moon, Gemini rising. We got on great, and although our Moons in opposition caused some issues, we were crazy about each other. Unfortunately, both of us were going through rough separations/divorces and the timing was terrible. At another time, I'm sure we would have been married (many novile aspects to composite node, MC and vertex).

Next major is a Aries sun, Aries Moon, Virgo rising (hows that for throwing dirt in a fire?). We make great friends and a not-too bad couple, but so far it seems best we work for now as great friends rather than a couple. We've made a pact that if we're both retired and nothing is happening with either of us romantically, we'll get back together as geezers and have one of those live-in-share-social-security-benefits relationships. :)

Next major drove me nuts. The Aquarius Sun/Leo Moon thing was great, Capricorn rising. What drove me nuts was the Mercury in Pisces. We got along great, had fun togther, the sex was awesome, but couldn't communicate out of a wet paper bag. Eventually I had to get away from that, I need intellectual stimulation as well as the rest.

My current sweetie is a Virgo Sun, Scorpio Moon, Leo rising, very intense. We get along great, communicate, sex is good, our only issues arise from our composite chart, another very karmic relationship (we both remember the past life in question). Still working on things, been together for 8 months, many chapters yet to write. With her Moon on my DSC and my Moon on her ASC, it's been interesting.

Out of all the many relationships I've had, very few had the novile aspects to the MC, node, and vertex in the composite chart. Out of the four that did, I married two, plan to marry a third, and the fourth I would have had both our timing been better. Even the one that I'm great friends with and have the geezer compact with, we don't have the novile aspects. I think that may be a good indicator of karmic marriage potentiality.

Last edited:

Moulin

Liquid Green said:
Notice you like older women coffee...........have you met moulin yet!!! (hehe, i can read, just teasing!)

Maybe Mr Coffee doesn't take sugar :p
hahahaha

and to be honest i'm not sure my Taurus sun/Aries moon and Pisces/rising could take being called a "lovely little lass" LOL

Now off you go LG back to your "traditional chart reading thread" :D:D:D xx

Moulin=sugar.............:roflmao:

Coffee, beware of moulin.....just look at her, catwoman deluxe! :rotflmao:

P.s Love ya moulin

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

It's ok Coffee i'm a naturally sweet, ungranulated, unrefined and harmless sugar compared to that white, bleached stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

Liquid Green said:
wheres your mars moulin? coffee's s in a pretty "special" place

MARS - 2nd house in Taurus

and l think big boy should be more worried if he can survive my heat!? My aries stellium can reach temperatures over 500F

LOL

freedomlover

Hmmm....

Okay, I'm a Sag Sun, Aquarius Moon, Capricorn ASC. I also have Mars and Venus in Capricorn in the 1st.

My first husband was a Leo with Scorpio Moon and ASC. He was a sadistic abuser with a Jekyll and Hyde personna that did not show itself until 4 days after we married.

(I pretty much wrote off Leos after that one!)

I was so stripped of self-worth in my first marriage, that I went into a second marriage because I was painted into a corner, and settled. He was a Cap Sun and Moon, with probably an Aries AC. He was an abuser, as well - although he didn't seem to get the sadistic enjoyment out of it that my first husband did.

Okay.... post marriages.....
A huge love of my life -Cancer Sun that was part of a Cancer stellium that opposed my Mars/Venus midpoint, and a Cap Moon. Lasted about 2 months, but I still swoon!

I have attracted men with Cancer suns/ and or heavy Cancer in their chart ever since.

Now to my first Scorpio - also had a stellium of Venus(r), Mercury and Neptune in Scorpio - and trining a Cancer Moon. We had an extreme connection, and the only romance that also was a creative/musical partnership. His Mars in Leo exactly trined my Mercury(r)Sag - I think he brought it out in me. But it just wasn't meant to be.

Next in line was my twin flame - Cancer Sun and ASC - Moon in Taurus. Felt like "home". It's taken 11 years of forgiveness/inner healing to get past this one. His Sun is on my Mars/Venus midpoint.

Another Cancer - and it, too, was a short one - about 3 months. Another musician - but we did nothing together. His Cancer Sun opposed my Venus. His Mars in Cancer sat right on my DC. He also had Moon and Jupiter in Cancer.

And the Current one - very karmic - lots of shared past life memories together. We met in 2000, but have not gotten together yet - but soon!
My heart has done flip-flops at the sound of his voice since day 1 - only guy to ever do me like that. He's another Scorpio, with Leo Moon and Sag ASC. Mars in Cancer on my Mars/Venus midpoint.

There have been other minor ones - but those are the major. Of the minor ones, several have been Leo or Capricorn. Also, my two major grade school crushes were on a Leo and a Capricorn. (The Capricorn one lasted from Kindergarten through 12th grade - he never really warmed up to me until our 10th year high school reunion. But by then he was engaged to the only girl he'd ever dated. Hah! I sure know how to pick em! I did his chart to see if anything could account for the loooong attraction I had to him. It was like a magnetic pull. His Sun is exactly conjunct my Mars in Cap. His Mars is exactly conjunct my Moon in Aquarius. His Venus is exactly conjunct my anti-vertex, Pallas/Juno tight conjunction in Aquarius.)

Any thoughts or comments on any of these?- especially the last one -- that really got me thinking. I'd never looked at that strange attraction astrologically before.

Last edited:

Moulin

coffee said:
Feisty!
Go on, gimme your details, see if you pass the 1st interview :p
No-one gets past the 1st interview.

That 1st one I mentioned...I just estimated the birth time. Could be Scorpio rising or could be Leo rising. Scorpio has Sun in the 1st.
She looks (or rather looked) like Kate McCann....:eek: maybe something to work on there;) the nut job.

You see here's the thing Coffee. You don't date and l don't do interviews (or queues for that matter)
!
plus you kinda killed it with the Kate McCann line... l look a hell of a lot better than she does, in every direction! :ROTFLMAO:

Moulin

coffee said:
Taurus Sun? Cant be having you think of me as a possesion. Its over!

hahaha !!

Yes, l agree although my aries stellium is insulted. However, I can't possibly be seen out with a man who can't spell! :D
*shocking*

Stacey5271

As I'm pretty new to astrology, I don't have all of the astrological details on the men of my past. As a Capricorn/Cancer Asc, I can tell you that I don't casually date.

My high school love was a Sag.
My college love was a Virgo.
My first husband was a Leo (I plead insanity).
My husband is a Pisces/Virgo Asc.

Lotus

Saggitarius- pretty horrible relationship. He was a compulsive liar, cheated on me, emotionally manipulative. He studied philosophy- think that is why I was attracted to him.

Aries- long term, with him for 2.5 years. Nice guy but there was not enough of an emotional connection.

Pisces- was crazy about him. Intense spiritual connection.

Currently interested in a Libran and a Virgo. With both of them there is a nice intellectual and potentially deep emotional connection.