Exam horary looking very bad!!

summer92

I've casted horarie(s) for my upcoming examination,and they all looked very bad especially cause Saturn was placed in the 1st House for all of them OR it had a late rising OR it had a late moon.I've lost my motivation and my hands tremble at the thought of the work left for me.

Moon is Strong in Placement,but in the 12th House = BAD BAD BAD
Squaring the 9th and the 10th house planets = BAD BAD BAD!!
The sun (Me) placed in Aries,squaring the Moon,and leaving conjunctions from Mars and Venus

This is all pointing to failure and I've never seen a chart look this bad.I'm at the verge of tears,as I've let my recent swings take control over my studies,as I was very good this past year and had excellent scores.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_exasa_d_life_hp.41875.16953.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_exasa_d_life_hp.41875.16953.gif
    50 KB · Views: 59

Neptune Rising

Just curious, is this the first chart you cast, as you said you cast a few horaries..

Moon in 12th and square Sun gives me the impression you are feeling very conflicted and this may warn you that this can be your undoing (12th). Its a warning, I feel, to focus on what you want to achieve.

Sun cazimi Mars in the 10th seems excellent to me, you being Sun in exhaltation enthusing Mars. Mars is recognition, 10th house ruler.

summer92

Just curious, is this the first chart you cast, as you said you cast a few horaries..

Moon in 12th and square Sun gives me the impression you are feeling very conflicted and this may warn you that this can be your undoing (12th). Its a warning, I feel, to focus on what you want to achieve.

Sun cazimi Mars in the 10th seems excellent to me, you being Sun in exhaltation enthusing Mars. Mars is recognition, 10th house ruler.

I would say this is the first one I've done properly.
I feel hopeless and scared.I was doing very well,and since Mid february I've lost track and become extremely depressed.I've been even resorting to alcohol and smoking to calm myself down which isn't helping.It made me feel worse and my diet has gone down the drain.I feel sick after eating anything.I can't concentrate and I'm scared.

summer92

I'm going to sit down and try working hard.I know that I can do it,it's just the fear that's holding me back.I have a job interview day after,which I didn't expect at all,but I'm sure I won't get it as it's extremely competitive.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for replying.
I was exactly the same months before my final exam in the course I recently finished. I was so insecure in myself I postponed the date. I did the same things as you describe, it was a real inner battle with my inner voice of doom! :p I passed though. In the last few weeks, I decided to surrender and just try to focus on my desired result, a pass. I even did a little ritual. Good luck, you already know, you will do better than your fears.

summer92

Thanks for replying.
I was exactly the same months before my final exam in the course I recently finished. I was so insecure in myself I postponed the date. I did the same things as you describe, it was a real inner battle with my inner voice of doom! :p I passed though. In the last few weeks, I decided to surrender and just try to focus on my desired result, a pass. I even did a little ritual. Good luck, you already know, you will do better than your fears.

Hi Neptune Rising!
Thank you so much for reading first of all.What was the little ritual? I need something to get through my brain and let me know that I CAN DO THIS! :(

Neptune Rising

Well, I sometimes have the most negative inner voice, but I keep telling myself I will pass. A friend also showed me a book called 'the power of YES', so I kept saying YES to myself (I didn't read the book).

The ritual was really simple, I just lit a candle tealight and asked Universe to help me to pass.

What also helped me was thinking, well, the worst that can happen is I may fail, if that happens, then I may be on the wrong path or need to learn something extra in order to pass. And if I pass, then I am on the right path. So, that belief helped me to surrender and just do my best.

End of the day, I thought, you can only do your best, revise as much as you can, then go for it believing in YES.

summer92

I'm trying and it's hard,I can't focus and I'm scared my hardwork throughout the year will go down the drain because of my inability to focus for a month!

Neptune Rising

If you have done the work over the last year, as you say, then it will be in there somewhere. I was totally the same, couldn't focus for toffee in the last month, I just did my best, revised where I could, wrote notes and tested myself where I could. I think I was probably too hard on myself and had a vision of revising for 8 hours per day. Didn't even get through half of that. I think the internal conflict shows in the chart with Moon square to the Sun/Mars. But I really feel it doesn't show a fail, the cazimi I think is an excellent sign.

summer92

If you have done the work over the last year, as you say, then it will be in there somewhere. I was totally the same, couldn't focus for toffee in the last month, I just did my best, revised where I could, wrote notes and tested myself where I could. I think I was probably too hard on myself and had a vision of revising for 8 hours per day. Didn't even get through half of that. I think the internal conflict shows in the chart with Moon square to the Sun/Mars. But I really feel it doesn't show a fail, the cazimi I think is an excellent sign.
Thank you NR! :) I'm trying,and I hope I'll get somewhere.I looked into Cazimi,but isnt the aspect separating? Would it be of less effect then?

summer92

I'm scared that I'm undoing this myself.I'm studying but losing sleep and fidgeting all the time :( :( the placement of the placements are scary and the (cazimi.?) is the only saving graece

Neptune Rising

Thank you NR! :) I'm trying,and I hope I'll get somewhere.I looked into Cazimi,but isnt the aspect separating? Would it be of less effect then?

Hi Summer,
It is still cazimi, so it still is effective.
The more you think about it, the more it builds up in your head. All you can do is your best. Eat some brain foods, oily fish is supposed to be good, I tried that and most oily fish contain vit D (in case you have no sunshine), included with calcium, all are good for the conduction of nerves, messengers of the brain.

Neptune Rising

I hope you don't mind, I looked at your natal chart and the transits for that day. For one, there is plenty of time to revise inbetween then and now. Another, the Moon transits your ascendant and north node to start the day, that I feel is a great sign. It then trines your Jupiter, another positive, Jupiter being natural ruler of education in the sign of Virgo. Jupiter sits in the cusp of your 9th house (education) and rules your 3rd house (thoughts) which seems pretty good to me.

All this seems to back up the cazimi Sun/Mars in the horary. Maybe start a new thread in the predictive section to discuss the natal transits for that day?

summer92

I hope you don't mind, I looked at your natal chart and the transits for that day. For one, there is plenty of time to revise inbetween then and now. Another, the Moon transits your ascendant and north node to start the day, that I feel is a great sign. It then trines your Jupiter, another positive, Jupiter being natural ruler of education in the sign of Virgo. Jupiter sits in the cusp of your 9th house (education) and rules your 3rd house (thoughts) which seems pretty good to me.

All this seems to back up the cazimi Sun/Mars in the horary. Maybe start a new thread in the predictive section to discuss the natal transits for that day?

thank you so much!! :) :) i don't mind at all! i'll check the same way u did as the most difficult exam is on a later date

thank you so much! i'm sure you can empathize my frustration at myself as you've been here before xx

fattail

I doubt the transits will tell you anything - they certainly won't give you a yes or a no on whether or not you'll pass. Assuming this is the first question you've asked, then overall it looks good. The ruler of the Ascendant and MC are together, cazimi, and both in strong dignity - in the Tenth House! The Moon may be in the 12th, but at least it's in Cancer. The Twelfth House often suggests unusual fears, that have no basis in reality. So relax, your horary was pretty good. However in future, I would suggest asking the horaries after the exam, not before!

rafaella

I agree with the above post, your horary is looking just fine, don't worry. Concentrate on your studies and put horary aside for now! I remember you were worrying so much last year and you did just fine...you will do just fine this time too... relax now, come on.

All will be well....:) Good luck!

aquarius7000

Hi,

Sun (you) exalted, in the 10th, and Moon dignified in Cancer, in the 12th just showing your fear. All in all, focus on studying, Horary looks good as others have also indicated. It is studying that is important now.

Best
:)AQ7