Wealth

Lovebug

I think the Saturn opposition Jupiter makes me Less inclined to work hard for money or just often wishing this process was easy. Its a very off and on process floating between two extremes. Either I have none of my own money or I have tons. Saturn opposition jupiter makes me a bigger spender, I'll save a lot then spend it all in one sitting. I know even though I've had luck with money its usually money coming from other people not earned money.

Perhaps it's Jupiter in my 8th house which tells me it will all be alright? And if not, maybe it's my 8th house Neptune that's deluding me.

I agree jupiter in my 8th house has the same effect with me. I'm often don't care about money in the sense I always feel I'll be taken care of.

catastrophe

Shining Ray, thanks for the great article :)

I'd pretty much agree with the article that you put up.
But from first principles, jupiter is planet of luck and pluto is about regeneration/death/total control, so any of those aspects, plus a well aspected venus or saturn (again say to Jupiter) would be good as well, as these planets are the rulers of libra, tau and cap - signs associated with business, money, the mundane, luxury, beauty. Again, placement might help as well, maybe something in the 2nd or 10th might be good or 7th/8th for relying for money on others and 4th from inheritance.

Wow almost every exact thing you mentioned pertains to me..!
Me (and my family) is very well off as it is... but with the added responsibility of inheriting so much money is slightly distressful... :sad:

Shining Ray,

I love this thread. I was told by an Astrologer that it has to be in your natal chart and with some favorable transits and progression, it will come true. There are only two categories, are you looking for Success or Luck? Success is hard work and luck is unexpected. 2nd house is earned income and 8th house is unearned income, i.e., inheritance, taxes, commission, partner's money & etc. Sun in angular houses 1, 4, 7 & 10 as well as 2nd & 8th in good aspect to natal planets Jupiter and/or Venus. Natal Planets Uranus, Pluto & Neptune in positive aspect to Natal Jupiter and/or Venus.

I have natal moon in 2nd house and my money go thru phases like the moon.

tanamarios

All succedent houses (2nd,5th,8th and 11th) involves finances. 2nd house is your abilities to earn & spend money , the 8th house is your partner's finances other people's money , while the 5th house is your parents money abilities , speculation and games of chances and finally the eleventh house is the money coming from your profession.
2nd house in my chart is in Libra ,ruled by Aquarius Venus in the 5th house (2 degrees before the 6th house cusp)
5th house is in Cap - Ruled by Saturn in Leo in the 11th house
8th house is in Aries - Ruled by Mars in Sagittarius in the 4th house
11th house is in Cancer - Ruled by Pisces Moon in my 7th house

byjove

Account Closed
I've been looking for some time for an FAQ on wealth in the natal chart that I read before, but cannot find now.

I was wondering how astrologers estimate the level of wealth in a horoscope. Can you say, in some cases, wealth will increase slightly so maybe one or two steps up in class, say lower-middle to upper-middle class. When do astrologers say, this person will breach the six-figure salary or, as in the case of the rich and famous, the millionaire or billionaire point? How good is good?

M

may28gemini

I think there's various ways to check "wealth" in a person's chart.

There's Taurus-Scorpio as the 2 money signs and 2nd-8th houses are all about earned vs unearned income. I think a strong Mars is a major indicator for income earning potential such as Scorpio Mars in the 6th or Capricorn Mars in the 10th (or something along those lines). I think Jupiter plays his role with money such as in Jupiter in the 2nd. Both my parents have Jupiter in their 2nd house and they've been (lucky) at landing well-paid jobs. They worked at big corporations all their lives.

One exercise I did to figure out wealth in natal charts was take around 40 charts of people who are wealthy and not so wealthy, some people I knew personally/some I didn't, blocked out their names and birth info, and just kept studying and making notes and observations about charts. After about a year, I went back to check and see if I was correct. Works.

Last edited:

dr. farr

The 11th house FROM, other houses, shows potential GAINS involving the significations of those houses:
For example:
11th from ascendant (general gains and fulfillment of hopes, dreams, wishes)
11th from second (gains of money)
11th from 10th (gains in career)
11th from 4th (gains from properties. lands; also gains from parents)
11th from 5th (gains from speculations, gambling, playing the markets; also gains from children)
11th from 3rd (gains from brothers; also gains from communications)
11th from 8th (gains via other peoples money, inheritances)
11th from 11th (gains from friends, from associates and associations, gains from various types of organized groups)
11th from 12th (gains from institutions, charities; gains from secret, hidden or illicit sources, persons, groups)

Also the condition and occupants and lords of houses 11th from particular PLANETS:
For example:
11th from Saturn (gains from work one does, occupation, career)
11th from Moon (important consideration for gains in general)
11th from Jupiter (gains from those in authority, bosses, corporations, government etc)
11th from Sun (gains arising from the force of the individual's personality and mind)
11th from Mars (forced gains; conquest-like gains; could also include gains from sports activities one is actively participant in)
11th from Venus (gains from love relationships; also from the arts)
11th from Mercury (gains from inventions; from education; from writing and other skills; also gains from speculations, gambling, investing in stocks, bonds, etc)