I need a good career

Guacosa

What do the stars say about a possible career? I'm thinking of acting but not ready for that yet.

Attachments

• Astro.png
    Astro.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 63

Guacosa

My theory since I have Venus conjunction Lilith and mercury conjunction Lilith that I would do a **** good job in acting especially in some more controversial roles

Guacosa

Very good interpretation, thank you kshantaram. Confused on the stress-delay parts although but it’s alright. I should look for statistical or an acting career based off this.

Guacosa

Health wise it seems very accurate. I am considering a wide range of careers but my main focus is on becoming an actor. Thank you

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate you care to ack with your oneliners!

The idea is to discuss a reading in feedback response sharing how close it is to various aspects of life in specifics, traits-talents-finances-life trends, etc etc etc, it is an investment of time doing a reading - merely certifying as accurate, all true, etc does not derive meaning from the effort.

Your acting skills could give you outcomes-gains under stress-delays to note, and gains from foreigners, with rise-fall in life.

wishing you well, kshantaram

Guacosa

I admire your patience and your willingness to help others like myself kshantaram. I just want to acknowledge the obvious communication differences between our hemispheres in the world, don't take offense. Alright. I love politics and discussing it with people. I'm interested in the arts but right now I don't feel like I have the drive to pursue an arts career. The south node in scorpio located in the 5th house that I can feel like an arrow stuck in me that I can use for myself. Psychology is very easy to me and I feel I can understand more than some experts in the field from just observing people but I feel that's a normal feeling. I do feel very innovative in the way in the way I can get creative and solve some problems, this is amplified probably from my very fortunate pallas placements(an asteroid very familiar in astrology) in the sign of aries. Technology is something I have a passion for in a way also. I've also thought about online entertainment for some while now for over a year to help people through the internet.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I admire your patience and your willingness to help others like myself kshantaram. I just want to acknowledge the obvious communication differences between our hemispheres in the world, don't take offense.

Sorry in case the reading by this retired man has not been able to provoke enough interest to respond sharing specific feedbacks per return, thanks for your prompt acknowledgments again and again!

Glad to learn you are interested in most of the areas indicated by the planetary placements, with focus on art/acting; and the health indications you say are accurate too, though have not been able to understand the specifics.

btw what are the hemespherical blocks in communication!

My readings are more in a report format and not a personalised letter style here, while it is not greek and latin, and any clarification can always be sought through the discussion.

Ketu SNode scorpio 5th good for research-occult-forensic aptitudes etc,
while may not be good for childbirth-children etc.

wishing you well in your aims and endeavours,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Giacomo,

Sat-ketu Snode are now transit cap 7th,
detachment in relationship,
pain-injury-surgery abdominals-knees etc;
growth through mining-drilling-event management etc;
prayers to Mother Goddess,
offer red flowers at the alter at home tues evenings;

jup these days transit own sag 6th for health-employment,
trine asc lord moon aries 9th for luck, teaching-edu-psychology;
trine jup leo 2nd for family-finances-advisory-teaching roles;
prayers to saint of faith, light a candle daily morning;

while jup sag opp sun-sat gemini these months,
could suggest inclination for information processing,
and foreign lands, gains through corporates-social elite etc,
while misjudgments n missed opportunities to avoid these days;
observe fast sat evenings;

kshantaram

Last edited:
Interesting! Notice your T-square (the red triangle) with Venus (and Mercury) at the head, squaring the other two planets that oppose each other. Some deep analysis into that will be transformative, but what I like to do is look at what is the 'missing piece' which is where Venus directly opposes. Here we end up in the 5th house, ruled by Scorpio. This is the creative house traditionally ruled by the Sun. Now, having Scorpio placed here is rather interesting. If you were to focus on shining and developing your creativity, it could be in very transformative ways. Getting deep with your expression, deep with other people creatively. I can see that, already, the arts and expression of self can be very deep and powerful, unafraid to delve into the darkness and really inspire other people and radiate in this area when it is well developed. Not to mention the ruler is in the 6th, so incorporating that into your career will be routine. Already, there's a need for power and transformation in your rituals.

Moon on the MH - nurturing through career, emotional expression, and in Aries is the MH, so pioneering and independence. Need I not mention that Mars is Scorpio's second ruler, so channeling that T-squares stress will also harvest release.

Sun in Gemini - shining in your freedom, your Self, in group situations, in things that 'mean' something through Venusian and 'concrete world' Taurean matters. Through being adaptive, aquiring information. Acting definitely embodies this too. Your Venus and Mercury (communication) are also in the 11th.

Your Uranus is very important because it is actually a singleton, being the only planet placed in a water sign. I reccommend really learning about your Uranus and its position in Pisces because it is very important to you, and the fact that is in the 8th is very interesting.

I am a strong believer of following your heart. If you feel a pull to acting then absolutely follow that pull. Every part of the chart can be worked with and transformed and you're quite a mover and a shaker with that Uranus singleton. You are a very transformative soul and your SN is also in your 5th so there would be past life energy surrounding never really shining and being celebrated. This life, you need to shine and embody your Sun and cast your beams out into the world. Acting is great too, because it can be used as a side while you do something else if you're not wanting to fully dive in right away.

Last edited: