what sticks out to you in this synastry chart?

hcookies

thoughts?

345brww.png

Timmytwothumbs

thoughts?

345brww.png

Sun moon conj on the nodal axis, but it's opposite might be good if there is balance. Might be bad for one person.

Sun opposite moon could be good but can be a little hot and cold, yes and no, in and out, up and down, wrong and right, black and white, fight breakup, kiss makeup,
-katy Perry

I've seen a few relationships with AC conj
End in divorce. However opposite AC couples seem to last.

Genders would be helpful

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Sun moon conjunction on the Node. Venus and mercury conjunct vertex (destiny’s gate). DC conj DC and Mars. Similar signs. Stellium falling in the other’s right. I think it’s great synastry and a worthwhile relationship — just glancing at it.

hcookies

Sun moon conjunction on the Node. Venus and mercury conjunct vertex (destiny’s gate). DC conj DC and Mars. Similar signs. Stellium falling in the other’s right. I think it’s great synastry and a worthwhile relationship — just glancing at it.

Would you care to expand on that? Also thanks!

hcookies

Sun moon conj on the nodal axis, but it's opposite might be good if there is balance. Might be bad for one person.

Sun opposite moon could be good but can be a little hot and cold, yes and no, in and out, up and down, wrong and right, black and white, fight breakup, kiss makeup,
-katy Perry

I've seen a few relationships with AC conj
End in divorce. However opposite AC couples seem to last.

Genders would be helpful

Leo- man
Gemini- woman

Also very interesting, thank you!