Progressed Uranus change boyfriend, my surgery

mle6321

My boyfriend will be experiencing a progressed Uranus change from Capricorn to Aquarius this Thursday 09/20. On that exact same day, I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled and I will be sedated, and my boyfriend will be taking me to and picking me up from the appointment. Is there any negative relationship between Uranus/Aquarius and sedation? I wonder if I should ask someone else to drive me. My appointment has already been scheduled and paid for, I cannot change the date. I'm sort of psyching myself out and any thoughts on this would be so appreciated.

My boyfriend's progressed chart:
bnfvsZ.png

My progressed chart:

Jkufsn.png

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
When a planet changes signs by progression, the 2-3 years surrounding the sign change are times of significant activity and change in the native's life, but the day itself isn't any more significant than any other day. If your boyfriend is normally a safe driver, that's not going to change just because his progressed Uranus changes signs.

mle6321

When a planet changes signs by progression, the 2-3 years surrounding the sign change are times of significant activity and change in the native's life, but the day itself isn't any more significant than any other day. If your boyfriend is normally a safe driver, that's not going to change just because his progressed Uranus changes signs.

2-3 years makes a lot more sense. For some reason that the exact day would be significant. Thank you for sharing!

mle6321

UPDATE:

The wisdom tooth surgery went well.. I found information about the transiting moon being in particular signs affecting surgeries. If the moon is in a sign that rules the part of the body that you are having surgery on, you may be more sensitive to the surgery and that would not be a good time to have it. For example, if the moon was in Capricorn, that would be a bad time to have wisdom tooth extraction because Capricorn rules bones and teeth. The moon had just transited into Aquarius hours before my surgery, so I didn't have Capricorn working against me.