Astrology and Physical Appearance (With ideas on human biology and psychology)

JUPITERASC

So you honestly believe that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be seen as ugly in some cultures?
I think you are in denial because you are not beautiful yourself! :p
42f82df50fc0b0bd0f0be51bcbaa2b24--fashion-models-news.jpg

3982293_blackandblue5433_jpegb4af0a9285b2705fcfa33dc08a3861b8

solomon-island-people03.jpg

125.jpg

f727f7b89a2aa60995ff2368390c3fab.jpg

6d8a2d85-9ae6-4f7f-9b20-652d5bb450a6.jpg

Animatrix

on the contrary :smile:
for example

depositphotos_77124079-stock-photo-woman-with-afro-hair-style.jpg

CVEKlt5UAAEsq-g.jpg

82703b899e0e2901d76637690b723b72--african-beauty-african-women.jpg

aamito-lagum-use.jpg

AstridS_promo.jpeg

black-woman.jpg

images

CwESYUuXYAAEygH.jpg

9312512a89b58b03d514aa282bcbf371--blonde-afro-blonde-curls.jpg

What I mean is that if a person is beautiful, truly beautiful, such as Brad Pitt, Ingrid Bergman etc. then that person will be seen as beautiful everywhere in the world, at anytime in history. A beautiful person in Africa is not seen as ugly in America, a beautiful spanish lady is not viewed as ugly in Asia. Get it? Beauty is not so much a matter of opinion as it is about facts, and here in this thread we have made quite a good case by proving it with astrology.

I don't really understand what you're trying to prove? Are you seriously saying that beauty is all subjective?

JUPITERASC

What I mean is that if a person is beautiful, truly beautiful, such as Brad Pitt, Ingrid Bergman etc. then that person will be seen as beautiful everywhere in the world, at anytime in history. A beautiful person in Africa is not seen as ugly in America, a beautiful spanish lady is not viewed as ugly in Asia. Get it? Beauty is not so much a matter of opinion as it is about facts, and here in this thread we have made quite a good case by proving it with astrology.

I don't really understand what you're trying to prove? Are you seriously saying that beauty is all subjective?
Face-Small-Main.jpg

iman-vogue1.jpg

images

_20151213_102439.JPG

african-model.jpg

latest

JUPITERASC

Fashionable Ideas of beauty have a long, long, long way to go :smile:
particularly in regards to race.
Model Deddeh Howard born in Liberia
now lives in Los Angeles, is doing something about it.
Howard worked with photographer Raffael Dickreuter
to recreate major fashion campaigns that feature white models
and she slays in every single photo.
The photo series is titled “Black Mirror,”
and Howard writes, “I hope to show the world that it is time for all of us being seen.”

black_model_recreates_the_worlds_most_famous_ad_campaigns_to_show_the_lack_of_diversity_in_the_modelling_industry_640_01.jpg

8_deddeh_howard_raffael_dickreuter_david_yurman_kate_moss_campaign_secretofdd.jpg

9_deddeh_howard_raffael_dickreuter_gigi_hadid_guess_motorcycle_indian_denim_jean_secretofdd-2.jpg

5_deddeh_howard_raffael_dickreuter_michelle_williams_louis_vuitton_campaign.jpg

Re: What is this guy's ascendant?

Oh my couldnt see it was him at first!

I don't think his ascendant is libra anymore. His body langugae is not particularly graceful.

No idea really what his ascendant might be. It's not Aries or Leo anyway. Not Virgo either. Not Cancer. Hard to say hm.

Okay, I found a short video clip of him twenty years ago where he is speaking in Biosphere 2, which may surprise many. Starts about 20 seconds in and is quite interesting to hear about this unique nature lab. Very short.

He comes across more Libran in this I think. Or maybe Capricorn? Puzzling!

JUPITERASC

I look forward to the day when I am a master of astrology. I want to be able to tell people's Sun, Moon and ascendant signs, because I have seen an astrologer in real life who was incredibly skilled in this area, and could easily tell everyone whom he met what Sun signs they were. I can see it in some people - because I have studied this for some time, though not so deeply, and everyone should know that there are not only one facial and body type of each sign, but a great varieties, and the matter is further complicated by the fact that some aspects will alter the appearance to such an extent that the person may look like another sign than he/she is. This is not a thread about beauty, but about physical appearance in general.

I have for some time been very fascinated by the so called "Plutonic look" and whenever I see someone with Sun-Pluto aspects, I recognize the eyes, the characteristic gaze. It is so strikingly unmistakable that this makes me unable to doubt the validity of astrology - and how exact it actually is. Yesterday I saw an interview with a woman on TV. I immediately noticed the eyes, so I decided to see if her Sun was aspecting Pluto. And yes, she had a trine.

Other examples are adverse aspects to the Sun by Saturn, which sometimes gives a skull-like/corpse-like look, one thinks of a skeleton skull, if you know what I mean. This is of course not always the case, but whenever I see it, I find Sun in square to Saturn. I have not yet found this in the opposition. But Saturn's adverse aspects to the Sun gives a less expressive and lively appearance, since the Sun's energy is blocked. It is kind of essential to understand basic physiological principles here, and be able to determine the physical and mental health from the natal horoscope. If the chart indicates health, the personal appearance should, at least normally, be more expressive, lively, energetic and attractive. People with a lot of energy, individuals whose nervous systems are sound and charged with animal life, will often have slightly rosy cheeks, sharp facial features, bright, clear eyes, be stout and well nourished, with eyes that are open to the world around them. When the nervous system is not intact, that is, when the nervous energies are low, as seen in the mentally ill, the traumatized, and the elderly, the appearance is always affected, often to such an extent that the person looks like an entirely different person. A pale face, vacant but sort of troubled eyes, soft features, fair hair and a thin framework indicates that a person is of low vitality. Naturally there are people who are more "physical" and people who are more "mental" and the former class has stronger, more robust bodies, whereas the latter are, as a general rule, more delicate. Every pale and thin person with vacant eyes is not necessarily a sick person, but that person may be more receptive, more instrospective and more nervous than a stout person. There are of course exceptions, but artistic people, or people who are very nervous, analytical and reflective by nature, are of more delicate build than the fleshy lumberjack. The vital energies of the Sun are more concentrated in the body, in the muscels and the bones in the lumberjack, so that the nervous system is rendered less sensitive; such a man is not likely to be a victim of depression or excessive introspection; he is more resistant to negative influences, but he receives not the same, deep impressions of creativity that can inspire the more sensitive individuals. The lumberjack type is more simple, not nearly as sophisticated as creative and intellectual people can be, but his life tends to be happier, albeit not as "deep". He lives in the external world, first and foremost, whereas the nervous, the creative, the artistic, the introspective, lives first and foremost "in the head". It should hardly be needed to add that the world consists of more than just these opposites; but people tend to be more like the one or other. Some people will experience both spectrums and be more "lumberjacky" at some point, and more of the nervous type at another. As a general rule, I think, that when the chart is fire dominant, we tend to find an individual of the lumberjack type, and when the chart is water dominant, we have the typical reflective, nervous and sensitive person - not all are nervous however, but definitely more sensitive, to both good and bad influences. Some people are also, basically, at their core, very fiery individuals, but tough times has made them weaker. Aries people, for instance, are often more Aries-like in youth, but few will keep this exuberant energy with them throughout life, they "burn out" so to speak, and can therefore resemble the other signs. However, the psychological disposition doubtless influences the physical appearance to a great extent. A person who has a fierce look, a rough exterior and solid musculature, is not very likely to be as sensitive and impressionable as a person whose face is pale and inexpressive, and whose muscels are weak and flabby. The physical appearance is, just like the planets, symbolic of something within. Some people will now protest and say; "Well this and that criminal, this and that murderer, looked very kind and gentle but they turned out to be bad people", and I can understand that, but I insist that my claims are correct, and if one takes some time to study the appearance of criminals, vicious and immoral persons, one will in nine cases out of ten, find some peculiarities in the appearance, something ”impure”. This is a sensitive subject for some, because nobody wants to be judged solely on physical appearance, and we should not judge others without knowing their character. But, everything is symbolic in nature, and that is what amazes me the most about this world. I also want to develop my ability to understand people. Would it not be a wonderful thing to be able to tell which sign a person is born under, and even calculate what Moon and ascendant that person has, and by so doing immediately know a great deal of that person's psychological makeup?

Before I continue on my astrological observations on appearance, I would like to add that it is actually possible, to a certain degree, to change a psychological disposition for better or worse. Alcohol, drugs and nutritional excess will in time exhaust the bodily energies, and when the body is exhausted the mind is rendered weaker and more impressionable. A person who was energetic and tough in youth, becomes a sentimental and tired individual in his later years, because his energies are exhausted. A person who was born weak and sensitive may build himself up by eating healthy, exercising, being moderate in everything, and can by so doing, develop into a more confident, stable self. The nervous system can be toned up by special measures, but that is another thread. But health must be determined from the horoscope to give an accurate description of the appearance.

Physical appearance for women
Women's appearances are of course very influenced by the Sun and the ascendant, but their Moon signs tend to be more important than it is for men, especially in respect to their eyes. When Sun is in aspect to Pluto, and Moon is in Aries in a woman's chart, the eyes are often small, almond-shaped and piercing, as well as clear and bright.

When the Moon is placed in Taurus in a woman's chart, the eyes got that sensual Taurus touch to them, not necessarily tired-looking, but not really looking like they are eager to do something; in short, there is something very comfortable and lazy about Taurus-Moon eyes.

When the Moon is placed in Pisces, there is usually something very Piscean about their appearance. Grace Kelly has Moon in Pisces, and she looks very Piscean, but Neptune is sextile her ascendant too. I was actually a little surprised when I saw that her ascendant was in Scorpio. And in spite of strong Plutonic and Scorpionic influences in her chart, she looks very compassionate, though it is somewhat hidden beneath the Scorpio facade.

When planets are aspecting the ascendant, they add their character to the physical appearance.

Sun: when placed in the first house in conjunction with the ascendant, it brightens up the appearance and makes it lighter, regardless of ethnicity. Scorpio and Sagittarius ascendants will frequently make the appearance kind of dark, dark hair and dark eyes etc, but if Sun is placed in the first, in connection to the ascendant, then blonde hair and blue hair is frequently seen even with those ascendants. Sun gives, at best, a honorable look, a sunny and happy countenance. If Sun is afflicted here in the first by Saturn, this does not apply.

Moon: If conjunction to the ascendant, it gives a kind, compassionate appearance, and the eyes tend to be rather big, round and watery, maybe sad. If the ascendant is in a water sign, then the eyes may look very sensitive but beautiful as well. These people look kind and never mean.
Mercury: In short; it makes the person look rational and intelligent, perhaps a little cold, in bad case scenario can even look dishonest. The person can also look very curious, like a Gemini or a Virgo. They can also look somewhat nervous and stressed out, as if they were busy and on their way to some place, all the time.

Venus: Of course adds beauty, form and symmetry to the face. Crooked teeth or marked assymmetry I do not think I have seen in anyone with Venus conjunct ascendant. The face is not rough, but youthful with slightly soft features, though Venus does not soften the features as much as Neptune does. It does not matter if the person is attractive or not, Venus aspecting ascendant, especially by conjunction, will always add a certain symmetry and form to the face. The person is very likely photogenic, and looks good from every angle, or at least not bad from any. The vast majority of outstanding models have Venus in aspect to their ascendants. T

Mars: Gives an energetic, assertive and martian quality to the appearance if it no other factors indicate otherwise. Megan Fox is a good example of this; she looks so martian and tough, as if she has boundless courage and strength. Her Mars is conjunct her ascendant. Mars here gives rosy cheeks and sharp features. The eyes can be very similar to ”the Plutonic/Scorpionic gaze” but are not as deep and penetrating, though very intense and energetic. A marked sexual vibe is common I think.

Jupiter: Jupiter in aspect to the ascendant will give a jovial look and a big smile. The eyes are ”wise”, generous and sympathetic, but not sentimental. The conjunction will often result in a healthy build; so that the native is endowed with good digestion, therefore a tendency to overweight is common, but this can manifest as simply being tall, or robust. They look kind of calm, normally, as if they are peaceful on the inside. There is some curiosity to the eyes as well, but not in that Virgoan, eager way, more like in a patient way. These aspects, especially the conjunction I think, will make the native look noble. There is a tendency for all facial features to be enlarged.

Saturn: Saturn conjunct the ascendant gives bone structure to the face, or the face may be totally the opposite – soft and flabby, depending on aspect. The person looks, with the conjunction, older than his/her peers in youth, but often stays ”young” (does not age badly) throughout life. If in adverse aspect, the eyes often looks troubled and unapproachable, kind of cold and so introspective that it seems impossible for anyone to obtain an ounce of sympathy from him/her. Paradoxically, the Saturnian inner torment does not reveal itself, but the person can have an air of superiority, often unconsciously. The person can look stern and just simply... cold and hard. At its best however, the person looks serious and reliable, competent and secure.

Uranus: Can make the appearance look awkward or eccentric in some way, and it is impossible to tell how, because it is kind of unique. The face and appearance, as well as the body, is as if electrified with nervous energy and the person can be very high-strung. Adolf Hitler had the conjunction and he spoke as if he had electric cables connected to him, and also had this very unusual appearance. James Dean had also the conjunction and there is something highly unusual and eccentric about his looks, but he was an Aquarius after all.

Neptune: Neptune softens and even dissolves everything it touches; and this goes for appearance too. If placed on the ascendant, it softens the facial features and gives it a childlike look. Flat noses, soft, small ears and fair hair and thin skin is very common. The eyes are often of an outerwordly character, as if the person is not really there, like they are dreaming. They look sensitive, receptive and emotional, and distant, and often considerably younger for their years. The eyes are watery and big.

Pluto: Can give a darker touch to the appearance, and either make it intimidating, probing or magnetic in some way. The eyes are often very intense and piercing, or brooding and deep. There is often an unmistakable sexual vibe. They are quietly authoritative. Sun-Pluto aspects are even more powerful. The eyes are either small, almond-shaped, focused and intense, or very deep and brooding.

check out
Judith Hills book:
THE ASTROLOGICAL BODY TYPES: FACE FORM AND EXPRESSION :smile:
12 astrological factors reported to co-determine physical appearance
currently available on amazon

Keanu Reeves has Pluto in Virgo on his Asc and it's sextile his moon in Cancer. Don't know if that fits the Plutonian effect.

The man I mentioned up thread, whose Asc I'm trying to guess, has Sun conj Pluto.

Animatrix

Keanu Reeves has Pluto in Virgo on his Asc and it's sextile his moon in Cancer. Don't know if that fits the Plutonian effect.

The man I mentioned up thread, whose Asc I'm trying to guess, has Sun conj Pluto.

Keanu Reeves has also Sun conjunct Pluto & Asc, he is very plutonic. But he is more deep, brooding.

The man in the clip has very intense eyes, but is not particularly attractive.

My step father had Sun conjunct Pluto. I have met three men in my life who had the same exact birthday and two of them (my stepfather one of them) was very intense and could charm women. My step father was not really attractive but when he was interested in a woman, then the plutonic charm would turn on and he was the coolest, strongest man i have met also.

love-thinking

Keanu Reeves has also Sun conjunct Pluto & Asc, he is very plutonic. But he is more deep, brooding.

The man in the clip has very intense eyes, but is not particularly attractive.

My step father had Sun conjunct Pluto. I have met three men in my life who had the same exact birthday and two of them (my stepfather one of them) was very intense and could charm women. My step father was not really attractive but when he was interested in a woman, then the plutonic charm would turn on and he was the coolest, strongest man i have met also.

This forum has gotten so interesting.

I think you're right about beauty. I think beauty is health with a little bit of rarity. If someone is healthy and has something a little rarer than the population they are born in, they are considered attractive. (in the west, it is thin and a little tan, green eyes etc), in Asia, it is thin or chubby (depending on geography and how poor the place is) and fairness.

I wouldn't say however pluto is needed for movie star attractiveness, it is needed for "femme fatale," incubus/succubus type of attractiveness cause there are very attractive people without pluto. They just don't make people obsessed.

Runa

i added some love asteroids, and they seem to have aspects with venus

i am trans. not a cis woman. which is crazy to me - i am biologically male.

>venus squares my moon
>venus squares ac
>venus conjuncts my sun (my chart ruler is leo..?)
my moon is also cusp between house 1 and 2
also venus squares my north node ==
eros conjunct venus

unfortunately venus is also poorly aspected when it comes to my actual love life lol. chiron/moon makes me it so difficult as well.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171219.8893.47638 (1).png
    astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171219.8893.47638 (1).png
    57.8 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171219.8893.47638.jpg
    astro_245gw_runa_tresno_20171219.8893.47638.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 21200452_10209053066993920_7176738281006835374_o.jpg
    21200452_10209053066993920_7176738281006835374_o.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 24991465_10209551426692601_2843115116658724495_n.jpg
    24991465_10209551426692601_2843115116658724495_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 24993258_10209551426772603_7262141895623167335_n.jpg
    24993258_10209551426772603_7262141895623167335_n.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Abby83

i added some love asteroids, and they seem to have aspects with venus

i am trans. not a cis woman. which is crazy to me - i am biologically male.

>venus squares my moon
>venus squares ac
>venus conjuncts my sun (my chart ruler is leo..?)
my moon is also cusp between house 1 and 2
also venus squares my north node ==
eros conjunct venus

unfortunately venus is also poorly aspected when it comes to my actual love life lol. chiron/moon makes me it so difficult as well.

Wow, I think I feel a little of your venus chaos in common. Mine is involved with a few square aspects and square chiron too.