Is it Mars or Jupiter that represents the husband ?

Claire19

Hi
Angels wrote re: 2nd marriage---
it can be found 9th from the 4th of a women's chart

---Can you describe what this means? How do we count around the houses to see the potential for the person's 2nd and 3rd marriage indicators?

Thank you

Melisa

The 7th house is always the indicator of husband whether it is the 1st or the 2nd whatever. Where did you get 9th from the 4th in a woman's chart?? The 9th is foreign contacts, higher learning, beliefs.

ArtemisAbsurdis

Its the Mars & the Sun for the woman, but most importantly check the 7th house ruler and what house is it placed in and what aspects to other planets is it making.

Oddity

[deleted trolling comment - Moderator]

All houses are represented in your life. You don't need planets in them to make them active.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaybeNow

"If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage."

What does this mean? Examples, please.

comdoc

My sense is that Sun and Mars describe the more dominant (Yang) partner, while Venus and Moon describe the more receptive (Yin) partner. Therefore receptive person would check for Sun and Mars of prospective dominant partner--and vice versa.

What if the person in question is a lesbian?
Sun and Mars still apply? OR Venus and Moon?

blowfish

I've been studying western astrology for a while and I noticed that whenever a woman asks about her future husband, she is instantly asked to look at her Mars and Sun signs.
But as I keep studying married women charts, I can't help but notice that women do not end up with their Mars/Sun energy or sign but with that of Jupiter.
My mom has Sun and Mars both in Cancer but guess what ? She ended up marrying an Aquarius ( my Dad) .
When I took a look at her chart I noticed that her Uranus is unaspected and is not the ruler of the 7H, she also has no major presence of air or fire elements in her chart and then I found it ! Jupiter in Aquarius at 25°.
I noticed the same in other charts of different women.
I have Sun/Mars/Venus all in Sagittarius so it's natural to expect that I will one day marry a Saggy or someone with strong Jupiterian energy. But when I decided to ask an experienced psychic, she told that I will end up with a Scorpio man, a businessman. I was surprised because I do not have any major aspects of love planets to my Pluto. It only conjunct Mercury and trine Uranus not to mention that Neptune rules my 7H and not Pluto. they have no aspects between them.
So when I looked back at my chart, I found Jupiter in Scorpio, second house plus Jupiter rules my fourth house and traditionally my 7th (in Pisces) . It explained everything to me.
So what do you think guys ? What are your opinions ?

Hey! I don't know if you ever got this figured out, but I just learned that according the western astrology, Jupiter is totally the husband in a woman chart. <3 They are so smart.

I was searching for this topic and glad i found it. True, according to vedic astrology Jupiter is supposed to be the karaka (significator) of 1st husband.... But what about 2nd and 3rd and so on? What about men? I know venus for first wife....
what r your thoughts on this? Anybody married for the second or third time can shed light on this?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What if the person in question is a lesbian?
Sun and Mars still apply? OR Venus and Moon?

Good question, Bunraku. This may be a case in cis and hetero women's charts, but I am genderfluid and identifies as both male and female, and is gynephile (attracted to females), would Jupiter be in my natal chart on the ideal woman, and in my natal chart, it's conjunct Mars and Saturn (and Lilith) in my 3rd-sign of Virgo. For women whether they're cis and trans, and straight or LGBTQ, the planets Mars and Jupiter represent a lover of any biological sex and/or gender.

My half-sister born on Dec 21, 1970 with a Libra moon, Leo-Virgo ASC (the 29' Leo associated with riches she has and the Virgo rising is terrible) and worse of all, a Mars scorpio. She's half a Capricorn going by her winter solstice birth (San Francisco, CA, USA). And still, I can get along with many Sagittarius people...with a few issues (the so-called "sex-tile" for most solar Aquarians).

An ideal mate is Sagittarius rising (is Jupiter in there?), Cancer sun (my rising), Virgo saturn (Aquarius' ruler - my sun sign) and Aquarius moon (conjunct my sun). Years with Jupiter in its ruling sign Sagittarius are 1971 (older than me - she is mature and experienced) and 1983 (slightly younger than me - average gap of age between males and females in marriage); and esp. Jupiter conjunct saturn (1979-80) but there's my natal Mars caught between Jupiter and saturn.