Titanic

smilingsteph

Jupter in 12th
A positive manifestation of Jupiter in the 12th is a "guardian angel" presence. Several of my clients with this placement confirm that when things look most hopeless, when they're at the brink of disaster, they're rescued at the last possible moment. by astrology dan mcbroom.
Interesting
Chart to me gives that "fun" loving feel to it, or things to an excess.
Can you give any input as to what the book says about it?
Cool find!

astro.teacher

I would say that the sinking of the Titanic is more determined by its Nativity than the Electional period at that time (for im sure that if another ship were in the area, it wouldnt have sunk as well). Im sure the Nativity of the Titanic is just popped full of holes concerning its sinking :D. There are two charts taken in this case; the first is taken from its first date of construction (which would correspond with a conceptional chart) and its christening/first launching time (which corresponds with its Natal chart). There are many aphorisms concerning success or detriment of ships (whether destroyed by fire or water). The date of its destruction would be illustrated in its Solar Return and Directions chart.

Draco

The design for the Titanic was approved in Belfast on the 29th July, 1908.

*Construction for the Titanic began in Belfast on 31st March 1909, with the laying of the keel.

*The very first launch of the Titanic took place in Belfast at 12.15pm on 31st May, 1911.

Titanic left Belfast for the first time, and so had it's sea-trials, on the 2nd April, 1912.

Titanic departed for her maiden voyage from Southhampton, England, on the 10th April, 1912 at midday.

Collision with the iceberg took place, as illustrated in the chart above, at 11.40pm, 14th April, 1912.

Titanic sinks, at 2.20am, 15th April, 1914 at coordinates 41-N-46 / 50-W-14.

Draco

Just wanted to add, that when the construction of the Titanic began on the 31st March, 1909, with the laying of the keel, we can actually also have a time of day for this. The working day for the shipyard builders began at 7.30am, so this is the time at which the construction of the Titanic actually commenced.

This is then, the 'conception' chart, for want of a better term, that Astro mentioned earlier.

I can't look into this too much yet, I'm supposed to be working right now, but I feel that there are certain key charts in the Titanic drama. The commencement of the shipbuilding, the initial launch, the maiden voyage from Southampton and also the data for when Titanic left Queenstown, Ireland, as this would be the last time that the ship would ever be ashore, before it was lost forever beneath the Atlantic. Then of course there is the striking of the iceberg and the actual sinking.

Rather than just studying these charts in isolation and in comparison, this being mundane astrology, I would be interested in the lunations, ingresses and eclipses proceeding these events, and how these relate to the charts. How about comets?

I am a bit surprised that a search of the internet does not reveal any decent, in-depth and serious astrological studies upon the Titanic drama. I am quite taken aback by this because it is such a tremendously well documented series of events, and we even have times of day for some of the most significant of these events, and so this area is a veritable feast for astrologers, and so I am so suprised that there is so little on the internet. Then again, it shows how this area is one that is still very much open to lots of astrological exploration. I only wish I had sufficient knowledge, experience, and the time - but this is something I definately intend to get deeply into in the future.

I'll return on this thread.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

There was a good article in Mt.Ast about the whole incident and it included the Captains chart,time of impact and other things.

It came out about the time the movie was released.

Tik-I bet you are first in line for a maiden voyage ticket!

Siderum

Shining Ray and all!!!
What time do you use for Titanic collision, is LMT, GMT, EST, AST??? All of them gives a diferent ASC!!!!
Regards
Mario

Siderum

I don't Agree, Draco Sorry!!!
The ship was Britanic, all ship britanic have TIME BRITANIC ( more in that time). The time was GMT!!!
The New York Times of April 16, 1912, reports that the first news of disaster was received by the Marconi wireless station at Cape Race, Newfoundland, at 10:25 PM ( New York Time=EST=+5).
10H 25M + 5h= 3H 25M (Apr 15, 1912)
The Titanic Collision ocurred, Apr 12, 1912 At 22:40 GMT in 41ºN46'; 50ºW14' ( Daily Memorandum of Hydrographic Office, US Navy, Washington DC)
ASC=14º52' Scorpio
MC=25º16' Leo
Regards
Mario

Sag Moon

The time I have for the sinking are as follow:
4\14\1912
11:40pm
50:14w 41:46n
Asc=21:01 Sag

I will look at the times that you have as I think I got the above info from Mt.Ast..

The Maiden Voyage began as follows:
4\10\1912
South Hampton 1:25w 50:55n
Asc=8Leo