Jealousy/Possessiveness

Arijana

'' we will heal,you will not...''

I think this is another scorpio misconception that ppl have,even some scorpios...If someone they really,really cared for hurt them,and they hurt that person back,they will feel no satisfaction...because they will feel that hurt forever what has been done to them no matter what they do to avenge themselfes...

if they hurt someone they don't care about or who is their enemy they are fine with it,but hurting the one they once ( and still ) love bring the most pain to them,they hurt themselfes cause scorpio's are very loyal beings. I think the mistake that people make with them is not seeing that every wrong they do ,is because they are so emotional,not cruel or vile. and if they are,u brought it on yourself.

Arijana

Some people also love to say ''oh but their revenge is meaningless I don't understand why he/she is doing this to me crazy b.it.ch'' but scorpios ( especially if they care about u deeply ) always have a reason when they attack u. they are very good ppl observers, excellent ones and they notice things u do in 3900000 details you wouldn't even pay attention to...Even in your one movement,one careless word you forgot five minutes after...they will remember it,and will form the judgement of your character in their quiet,penetrating mind without you knowing,and to go against someone they once loved ( love )....you must have done something,because that is not something they do easily

I found this cool text here

http://www.12house.com/home/archives.cfm?articleID=1880

a lovely text about Scorpios, and part of it goes

They asume that if you aren't telling the truth then you are deliberately lying. If the Scorpio doesn't immediately address this issue it will get stored permanently in the mental file cabinet called "Reasons I Can Not Trust this Person" and will stay there until further evidence is accumulated. It will later be presented at the right moment, though that moment may occur years from now.

Saturnian

People here sound so crazy,XD.
And I thought I wasn't okay.
Although I personally believe strongly that not even death itself cannot keep me apart from the person I want,XD.Yeah...I can be so extreme when it comes to that.

But my jealousy...provoke it and it'll end up in chaos.I can become very aggressive when someone threatens me or mostly anyone close to me.

But Scorpio Venus is another thing.Just keep your hands off of these people's love interest.

Arijana

true. it's like the equivalent of how much you love but turned the opposite way into hate. yikes!:devil:

i think reacting when the wrong was done would also make things clearer but i never do this myself.

holly sh.it... just saw your chart:devil:

will you be my online astro husband?:devil:

yes. it is always their fault not ours. they don't understand that we are gentle creatures.

:devil:

weirdconjunctions

I am not jealous in love. However, I am possessive of my ideals/beliefs. If my ideals are violated, especially through someone's cruel or condenscending words, I become enraged. Things that other people with the same ideals as me can just accept just kill me. I'm annoyed to see this trait in myself, but it's there.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_rachael_hp_77911_32234.gif
    astro_w2at_01_rachael_hp_77911_32234.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

bittermoon

I have dated 2 Scorpio Suns and 1 Scorpio rising and I didn't find them very jealous/possessive at all - as long as you don't give them any reason to. Or perhaps they were just very good at hiding it :devil:

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

:w00t: Has this Thread taken off :innocent: Oops Sorry Guys .. lets not detract from the Astrological implications ie "aspects" placements etc ?

I am a Total Pacifist and avoid an ANT in my path Honestly and Truly and agree wholeheartedly from my studies in Psychology that when retribution finally catches up with the offender for whatever reason .. we usually take pity on them and Scorpio`s are better placed than other signs are intuitively and instinctively to distinguish such .. and will always mitigate accordingly due to their staunch Love of JUSTICE overall which they perceive altruistically ...

Pride usually prevents them from resorting to retaliating in full blown STING Mode .. due to not desiring the offender to be allowed the satisfaction of acknowledging they had breached their defenses carte blanche ...

M

may28gemini

The only Taurus anything I have is in Mars in the 8th house and I guess that could be a strong indicator of possessiveness. For the most part, yes, I'm possessive about things, specifically my possessions but not people. I'm possessive about money and I get easily irked when my money is mishandled or if something I bought went on sale the following day, etc. I'm very attached to physical things.

The only Scorpio thing I have is in Uranus in the 2nd house. Again, I'm possessive about things/objects that are mine, but weirdly at the same, I can be pretty aloof about it.

I have Venus (conjunct Mercury) trine Pluto. *I find myself jealous in every relationship I am in, I think this is the case even if I'm not in love with the person, just possessive of my current 'possession'. *My Venus in Aquarius would seem to be very detatched on its own, and I do love everyone equally at times, but the trine from Pluto I think adds a possessive quality to it. *Maybe also my Venus being in the 2nd house (Taurus house) adds to my loving nature being possessive, 2nd house ruling the personal possessions...
I would agree with your personal observations. The trine with Pluto allows you to admit and more likely to handle it better than some other aspects. You may like the fact that others can exhibit jealousy of you, as a proof of their love. Venus in the 2nd house would give you opportunities to acquire the assets of others. Taurus is more possessive and attached.

I have Gemini :mercury::conjunct::venus: that :trine: Libra :pluto: and I'm not a jealous person in general but I'm also not possessive when it comes to love/people. If anything, I'm distant and cool. I'm rather quick to immediately drop anyone if I see that they're not interested.

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

I think most fixed signs are quite possessive and jealouse. Taurus, Leo, Scorpio i don't know about Aquarius:bandit: Im a Leo Sun( always wanting to be the most important person in room, group) , Scorpio Pluto in 2nd house... I don't like to share things with others. I never was into exchanging clothes with other girls. i don't like wearing their clothes either. There is a story that my cousin after birth of his sister didn't speak for about two months because he was angry, jealouse. He's a Leo Sun, Scorpio ASC with Pluto in 1st house. Leo Venus and Mars and MC:joyful:

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

Actually, I have 1st house Pluto but I'm not "jealous." I have only 2 fixed planets so I guess my jealousy/possessiveness meter is pretty low by that standard. I have 5 mutable planets so that probably explains why I'm pretty flexible.

I find that even the most shy Leo of Leos want to be immensely important and loved. It's really important for their egos to recognized.

My ex-husband is Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, Leo Mercury, Leo NN, Scorpio Uranus- by all accounts an unusual Leo who HATES spotlight on him and shocked whenever strangers would give him attention, but he wasn't afraid to show me how possessive he was of me even when we first met. He was really upset I was "seeing" others and wanted to get rid of the competition... even though I wasn't even dating any of the guys he accused me of "seeing." They were really just male classmates that I kept in touch with and would talk and see occasionally for lunch or talk on the phone with. He hung up on some guy that called for me and I had no idea who it was LOL He wasn't shy about accusing me of being flirtatious and having a "cheating" personality and told me to "stop it." I would challenge him in a playful way and say, "Or what?" and even that freaked him out that I would even joke about infidelity. He wanted to be everything to me as he thought I was everything to him.

My cat is Leo Sun and Mars and he's really a bossy little cat. He demands to be loved and is quite vocal about it (Gemini Venus) and he throws himself on me to cuddle. When I lived with other people, he would go hangout with my roommates and cuddle with them (especially those who have a lot of fire in their charts). He really is the epitome of Leo energy in action (which is mostly being cuddled and adored/fawned over/loved).

Last edited:

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Both Jealousy, along with Possessiveness, Vulnerability in fact of any kind etc, are `THOUGHT` induced .. SIMPLY Provable by momentary distraction from ANY negative train-of-thought process currently engaged re any subject/topic ? ie person/situation/thing etc ...

ALL Negative Emotion encounters ? are an inner reminder we are `FOCUSING` via thought in `opposition` to our `NATURAL INCLINATION` carte blanche .. regardless ...

Feel Free to TEST-THIS-OUT for yourselves :love::love::love:

Metaphysica

I also have a friend (a girl). Sun in Sagittarius, Cancer rising. She is also very jelaous (says that she instantly fears that the person she's involved with will fall in love with someone else, or cheat on her), and she has venus conjunct pluto...

My partner is similar: he has a cancer sun and sagittarius rising and sagittarius moon. Same sort of result.. He can be extremely possessive, jealous and for similar reasons. I think he has been cheated on quite a bit. I wonder if it could at all be a matter of manifestation. When the fears are so intense and it leads to worry...could that not be creating it...

I have an aquarius sun with a t-square of cap venus (1st) opposite leo moon (8th) both square (10th house) scorpio pluto. add a planets exact conjunction to the arabic part of jealousy....yes, I can be a jealous type. Suspicious of little clues alluding to infidelity... But I'm very good at detaching (aquarius sun opposite leo moon) and objectively seeing things as they are, or at least willing to if someone takes the time to talk to me, if it's a situation where I'm seeing things from an emotionally charged perspective. (that happens sometimes, but usually not out of jealousy, but defense from it)
I've had obsessions and infatuations. Often in the form of fantasy (nep rising conjunct jup) but they stay in the realm of fantasy. I can fall fast for love, and easily misled or confused as a result. I spent two years in a fantasy (transit neptune conjunct natal sun) relationship. I would see him about once a month - and always it was amazing- but the rest of the time was spent in la-la-land fantasizing about him in some form or another.
The hardest part was probably the fact that I did see him occasionally, which just led to the confusion.

He is gemini sun and rising, with aries moon. He can be possessive too (no fixed or water!!!--surprise!!!)

I've dated a gemini and a sagittarius, each were open relationships. That taught me to not be so clingy. I wonder if it could possibly explain why I end up dating a cancer for a few years after every open relationship?? a polarizing experience...
Besides all the small flings (plenty) I generally have long term relationships. 13-18 with a capricorn, 18-24 with a virgo, two years with a cancer, and been with a cancer for another two years - to present.

went on longer than I had intended.