Where is my sister's husband engagement ring?

EV77

Banned
Hello everyone..
This particular question is quested by my sister and I think it is necessary for me to ask on her behalf. The missing thing is an engagement ring that belong to my sister's husband. But my sister didnt remember where she put it. When I tell her about horary horoscope that can help us to find a missplaced things, she then remember her own concern about her missing thing.

The POF is in mutable sign (Gemini). Maybe she can find it inside something like a box, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or etc.. But if I look at the chart from 3rd (my siblings) the POF is in her 11th house. Her wish for finding it will come true? But where can she find it?The 11th house related with yellow and orange color.

Or should I look at her 2nd house Virgo ruler (mercury) in her 6th house in Capricorn that both associated with black (or a dark places). Capricorn denotes a corner of the room or a dark place that is enclosed, dark, messy, or perhaps a furnishing in the room that is old, made of leather or dark materials. With the 6th house, indicates a room with her health or medical things?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_90_where_is_the_engagement_ring_hw_52541_27967.jpg
    astro_2gw_90_where_is_the_engagement_ring_hw_52541_27967.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

Your sister is ruler of 3rd house, Su, her ring(she already got it from husband) is ruler of radical 4 house, her 2nd house, Me.
Me is in angular house, in her 5 house, pof is in Ge in her 10th house
Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show upper rooms, newly erected buildings.
Look in dark corners near the floor, low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Look at business areas or near some potted plant. It can be in disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner.
When ruler is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room or any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Also near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.
POf in Gew means to look in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone or radio.
A parent, mother may know where it is.

Direction: West or Southeast
Near colour: yellow, orange

EV77

Banned
Thanks for the interpretation fensi88,
But I have to tell more about the ring actual owner. In our culture, exchanging engagement ring between the couple is common during the engagement ceremony. The ring I said about is not my sister belonging. It was her now husband's belonging. But her husband asked her to keep it for safety and she didn't remember where she place it.

fensi88

Your siter is Su, her husband is Sa, his ring is Ju. It seams ring is still in his possetion, in his turned 2nd house. Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find.
Ruler and POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something.First look near electrical appliances, electronics , auto parts. Ruler is in Pi so look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.
His 2nd house tells to look where money or precious things are kept; in some sort or safety deposit box.

Direction :South
Near colour: blue, red

POF is in Ge means to look in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, study, trunk, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in the vestibule or entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone or radio.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour:yellow, orange

EV77

Banned
Again thanks for the additional interpretation from you fensi88.

For time being I can't give any feedback whether the ring is recovered or not. because the ring might be in her husband's hometown home. Both of them work far from here, so they only can come home twice a year.

If anything come up, I'll give an update..
:smile:

EV77

Banned
Updates:

My sister found the ring inside the red/orange ring box around the important documents. Its in their house all along..:)

And again, Thanks for the prediction..:smile: