Is there a move soon?

Hi,

Can anyone please read my chart and let me know if there is a move very soon for us? Moving/shifting from some city/state to another? If so, when would that be? What planets indicate move?

My birth details
Date/Time:- Oct 20 1980
Place of birth:- Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India

I have also attached my birth chart.

Attachments

• Astro.pdf
    285.7 KB · Views: 36

RishiRahul

Hi,

Can anyone please read my chart and let me know if there is a move very soon for us? Moving/shifting from some city/state to another? If so, when would that be? What planets indicate move?

My birth details

Hello,

I wonder if the idea came to your mind between Sept 2018 & Jan 2019?

Dec 2019 may bring the news of it; while only Feb 2020 completes or initiates the actual movement, if it is destined.

RishiRahul

Last edited:

RishiRahul

Hi,

My birth details

Hello,

I wonder if the idea came to your mind between Sept 2018 & Jan 2019?

Dec 2019 may bring the news of it; while only Feb 2020 completes or initiates the actual movement, if it is destined.

RishiRahul

Started in Nov 2019?

RishiRahul
Sorry, Nov 2018.

That's what I was wondering! It should have around Nov 2018.
Also early Jan 2020 sparks incidents on this, besides what I predicted above....

RishiRahul

narasimha sharma

Starting from Feb 23 2020 the move will materialize.

Hi,

My birth details

The time of Birth is required for detailed analysis. However based on Horary Astrology indications, it is favorable for you if you are ready to make a move. You may go ahead in your endeavors with confidence and a ray of hope. The favorable time frame is till Dec 2019. After the aforesaid time frame it might not be that easy to take up things and move around as you would be involved in further more activities and commitments.
Best Wishes