financial security?? EVER?!?

AineB

Hey everyone!! I've been trying to figure out if me and the hubby will ever be financially stable. But I'm not sure exactly if I should read the charts seperately or combine them??
My chart info 06/23/78 9:50am Youngstown, OH; his chart info 12/15/75 7:56am Altus, OK. If anyone needs a link for them I have them. :) I think I've got until at least Jupiter moves into Cancer before I see any direct changes though. Things have just been pretty shaky with our daughters medical bills and just hoping to get back on track and hopefully be able to buy a house in the next 2-3 years! My Jupiter is in the 11th house so I think I tend to put too much into being financially secure! LOL! Anyways, just wondering on how the best approach to looking at things would be! Thanks for any insight too!!

Namaste!
Andrea

starlink

Chouchou, you have posted this thread in the wrong department. You must do it in the natal astrology department. This is the horary one. Sorry!
Cheers, Starlink

AineB

Hey Starlink,
Sorry about that! I figured it was more horary seeing as that it's kinda more about a question I have with the future? Can a moderator just move it over there or should I repost? Thanks!!

starlink

Hi Choucho, Yes, I think a moderator can do this, matter of fact they are doing this regularly. Maybe you can PM Arian Maverick, she is good at this. Otherwise, why not, by all means, put the question in the horary department!
Cheers, Starlink