Relationship issues - please help me read this

moon88

Hi, A co-worker of mine had a huge fight with her boyfriend last night (3 yr relationship) and asked me, if this was it are they over? I reminded her, I am just starting to learn Horary, not even close to an expert. LOL....now I read this as she is Mars on the 1st, and he is Venus on the 7th house. Mars is in Libra, and Venus is RX, meaning both are weak and reviewing the relationship? However the moon is in the 7th and it will conjunct Mars in the 7th before it goes void...please help me. I look at this as a "No". Venus and Mars have a separating square (indicating the fight)...Thank you!!!

Attachments

• Mary's.jpg
    Mary's.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 22

kailaniatsea

It's late for me (a little sleepy) so I'll try to best answer your friend's question. Mars and the Moon are in the Via Combusta (15 degrees Libra to 15 to Scorpio) in the 7th house. This debilitates the partners. Mars does make a sextile to Fortuna in Sagittarius in 4 days so perhaps they may take the higher road whatever that means to them. Uranus sits on the cusp of the Ascendant, which does not bode well for a long term relationship and it is the sign of Aries and afflicted (e.g. impatient, non-committal and hot tempered). Maybe she picked the fight to blame it on her man and call things off. Just speculating. Also, Uranus squares Jupiter in Cancer in the 4th house. Jupiter is ruled by the 9th house and the 4th house, which may suggest that the foundation is shattered and they may have outgrown their shared values (e.g. religion, ethics). The retro Venus does make the pull to reunite strong. Mercury sits in the 11th house in Aquarius (exalted) trining Moon and Mars (very temporarily); they may want to be friends, but that may prove impossible at some point as it squares Saturn in Scorpio.

Hope that this helps.

MoonAngel

I'm going to take a stab at it. Since she is a co-worker I said she is ruler of 6th house which is Mercury and he is Jupiter ruler of Pisces. They do not aspect and he is retrograde. The Moon is via combust and Mars is also and in detriment. Typically when there are no aspects between the significators that means nothing will happen. Another thing I looked at is the 4th house which is the end of matters. Jupiter is retorgrade in the 4th house of the chart and opposing Venus and Pluto in the turned 4th house, I would say this is not good. I would say you both are re-evaluating whether this is a good relationship.