Looking Back at a Tumultuous Relationship

Francesca

I have often wondered what the purpose of a past relationship was "supposed" to be-why the emotional rollercoaster, what did we get out of it, how did it affect us as individuals? I asked this horary the other day, but the question was asked awkwardly: "What is the End of this Relationship?"
It was a painful, uncommunicative, revengeful episode, full of passion and extremes. Please take a look at this chart and see what you can find in it. Thank you.

Francesca

Well, since no one else has deigned to answer, I will do my own interpretation, always a risky endeaver. My sig.,moon is shown moving away from his sig.,a weakened Saturn. There is reception only by sign, and he is in my detriment. This is a little strange, because it does not reflect actual feelings.

The only planets to aspect the significators are located in the 5th and 7th house showing the basic nature of the relationships, and perhaps the lessons learned. I have learned to face and understand my feelings in these two areas as a result of this relationship. I have no idea what he has learned, if anything. I see Mercury, ruler of my thoughts, is still overwhelmed by his sexuality (Mercury combust sun) and will not listen to reason, but I can see that this ,too,shall pass. Perhaps, my thoughts "cannot be seen" by him, as some people interpret combustion.

Venus,Chiron and Neptune have all played their parts in this relationship and remain in the 7th together. Neptune, shows his early delusions about me, and my recent delusions about him. Idealism and idealization were both strong. I see that Neptune collects the light (yes, I know not traditional, but I don't have patience for the deliberate blinders of traditionalists) showing how these elements brought us together and then (by opposition) blew us apart. According to the Magi folks, we have the "heartbreak" Chiron/Saturn synastry in our charts, and this was certainly evident.

Pluto, the master of endings and transformation also "collects" us, and Pluto was only too evident in our relationship and synastry. But Pluto is in the 5th house of love affairs, along with the POF and Jupiter, so perhaps this is a sign of future good fortune in this area as the result of the pain and turmoil we underwent. This has already materialized for him, and I hope this summer it will for me,too.

This chart seems to be a "snapshot" of the relationship redux.

Comments, anyone?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Francesca said:
I will do my own interpretation, always a risky endeaver.
Comments, anyone?

I am sure no riskier than my attempt.

Okay, we know that you are the Moon and he is Saturn. Though both of you (the planets) are going in different directions, all the aspects from the Sigs apply to both of you equally. Your aproaches possibly in different sides of the same polarity, never the less, both equally responsible.

Let's start with the 5th house. The ruler is Mars also found in the 5th in the sign Sag. I am not willing to ignore the conjunct Pluto.... traditionalist look the other way;) It was intense for both of you. Jupiter is dignified in this house also, out of orb, but important never the less. The intensity is incredible. Good times were GOOD! But, more likely than not, most of the times were volitile. The directness that comes from Sag suggests the two of you would start below the belt type arguements and then BOOM, Jupiter would blow things wide open. With the Sun and Merc in the 6th, the suggestion is that egos were wounded (and with Mars and Pluto plus Jupiter, an occational physical altercation would not be a surprise) With the joined aspect you both have to Neptune in the 8th, there was defininatly an element of illusion coming from the home life. Was there drinking or drugs involved with the arguments? It would have provided futher fuel and another reason for the Sun and Merc to hide in the 6th.

The MC is in Aries, bringing the focus of the chart back to the 5th with Mars. Notice that the POF is also in the 5th. I believe the lesson to be learned will be found in this house.

Again with all the planets in the 5th in Sag, there were some uncomfortable truths that were forced to see the light of the day. Healing will take place in owning that that is you. Look at what was said and done in a logical (non emotional) way. The next step, Venus and Chiron in his house the 7th. Honor and love (not IN love) him for what gift he has given you. The experience was a gift, it is up to you what you do with it.

TK

Francesca

Well, we only had one out in the open argument, but it was a doozy. Not physical but could easily have been. No drugs or alcohol, just extreme idealism and delusion. A lot of the ego wounding was passive aggressive after that as we worked together for two more years. He married somebody else within a few months of the breakup while I was busy having somebody elses' baby. What a pair of jamokes! You got the rest right. Thanks.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hmmmm, maybe the traditional approach is where I should stick with. Pluto conjuct Mars just looked so ominous! :eek: Ahhh, and I got sucked into Neptune (again).

TK

Francesca

No, Pluto conjunct Mars is ominous, ( In our current progressed charts, his Mars is exactly conjunct my Mars, and I have been obsessed all year with this dead relationship.) and when we were together it overwhelmed us. We were both manipulative, dishonest,egotistical, revengeful and overly hypnotized by sex. You were not wrong. If we had stayed under the same roof much longer it would have been physical, I'm sure.