Will I get a Promotion?

rmorote

Hello All,

I have asked the question at 6:16 pm November 26,2010, I am in Land O Lakes, FL. EasternDaylightSavings Time.

The chart I have has a Gem19 Asc. The significator of the querent (me) is in its detriment in Sagitarrius in the 7th house. The cosignificator (moon) is in Leo trining the Sun in Sag in the 6th. However, Mercury is squaring Jup and Uranus in the 10.

I gather my boss does not deem me suited for a promotion, I know I am an asset to the company, can someone give me any insight into this chart?

Thanks!
Becky in Tampa

rmorote

Sorry about that NR.

:)

Becky

Attachments

• astro_2gw_34_will_i_get_a_promotion_5154_13421.gif
    astro_2gw_34_will_i_get_a_promotion_5154_13421.gif
    49 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thanks Becky! :smile:

The South node being in the first makes me go with what Dr Farr would say, and suggest that it might be a good idea to ask at another time. It can show unfavourable influences involved.

I will look at the rest of the chart to see what it says too.

Mercury is you, in detriment in the house of the other also just past Mars. It shows that you are not feeling too good about this, or your are in a difficult position and other people hold the upper hand.

I am wondering why the MC is at 0 degrees, has there been a recent change at your work?

Mercury is soon to go retrograde. That is, it will leave it's sign of detriment and enter Capricorn so things will improve, but then it will retrograde back into Sagittarius and again into it's detriment. It shows a very changable time. This changability is also shown by the mutable angles.

I would say that now is not a good time to go after a promotion. Mercury retrograde events have a habit of turning around at a later date or even just after the retro period. It maybe good to wait until after the retrograde to go for a promotion.

NR

rmorote

Thanks Neptune Rising,

You said:
Mercury is you, in detriment in the house of the other also just past Mars. It shows that you are not feeling too good about this, or your are in a difficult position and other people hold the upper hand. Other people absolutely hold the upper hand. I currently have Saturn transitting my 10th. When I saw it coming I decided that if anything should change, I would open my mind and let down any defenses. I let it be known I would move anywhere. Now that Saturn has crossed my MC, I am not as stressed, but wondering where my position will take me. I am not thrilled with my superior to say the least.

I am wondering why the MC is at 0 degrees, has there been a recent change at your work? Im not sure why this is either. My mars and sun are both at 0 deg pisces, but in Horary Im not sure how that applies. I got a brand new company computer this past Wed.

I would say that now is not a good time to go after a promotion. Mercury retrograde events have a habit of turning around at a later date or even just after the retro period. It maybe good to wait until after the retrograde to go for a promotion.

Thank you so much Neptune Rising for looking at my chart, Im glad I found this forum!