Will he save our relationship?

greentree

My ex tried to come back into my life a couple weeks ago. I could tell how much he missed me but he wouldn't tell me how it could be different. He was willing to tell me I'm the only one he wants to be with, wants to marry me, have children together, loves me more than anything.
The last day (out of a couple) we were together he pulled back and said he didn't think we should put labels on it. Confusing behaviour (because he's confused in his life).

He begged me to make us work (even though he gave me no real offer). I told him we both get to reflect on how we contributed to our dynamic, it's not just one way. I also said that I can't be with someone who tells me he wants to marry me and the next day doesn't think we should put labels on it, it is confusing.

Anyways, we both love each-other and I cast this chart because I want to know if he will come forward into this relationship and own his part (save it) - because that's the only way it can work.

I see moon, his significator applying to conjunct venus. I'm positive he isnt in love with anyone else. I was counting this as my co-significator. What do you think? I know he approaches my main significator Saturn in square but goes through venus first.

Attachments

• will he save our relationship?.jpg
    will he save our relationship?.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Bunraku

I think Venus does represent another person. See all those planets Moon came into contact with? He loves to talk.