Marriage and spouse?

soul9

Hi Tweety,
Your spouse is emotionally reserved person.
He will not speak much with his brothers and neighbors.
Sometimes he can sound egoistic about his work life and education.
He can fight with you over his religious ideas and beliefs.
Within the relationship itself he will communicate less with you and at home.
His mother has good influence over his married life.
He is smart when it comes to handling people and at times will treat relationships like business.
He is going to view marriage as another contract.
He will not like to deal with his in-laws much.
He has independent religious views which can sometimes create problems in married life.

I would like to know following details about you, hope you don't mind.

Do you fight frequently with your family (mother, father, brothers)?
Do you have multiple saving accounts? (More than an average working individual would have)
Do you wear eyeglasses due to eyesight problem?
Do you find it hard to voice your opinion in workplace?
Have you lost money while travelling or in any temple in your neighborhood?
Your family has any loan problems at present?

Please let me know.
Thank you!

creativei

for rishaba rasi saturn entered into your 9th house in own house , house of fortune and luck . also he touches mars who is 7th lord for u , so it triggers marriage and foreign journeys ,since saturn also touches 4th lord sun it gives health problems to mother and conflicts with her , mostly health problems since mars is 12th lord of hospital and expenses . you may ask why not dad ? since its 9th it should affect dad only . no because saturn is in own house very strong . also saturn spoils only his enemy lordships related things , sun is dead enemy so he gives troubles to mom . take care her health .

your jupiter is retro generally Retrograte planets gives previous house effects . so jupiter gives 7th house results . currently you are running rahu dasa end . still 4th months left . after that jupiter dasa from aug 2021 . generally jupiter dasa jupiter bukti wont do any do any good . its stand still , only in saturn bukti things changes . it starts in 10 oct 2023 ends in 2026 . u r marriage child birth and forgein settlement happens in saturn bukti .

Tweety

Account Closed
hmm
At 32 years then
Ju-ju dasha is stand still? No good no bad 😐
Sun is the significator of dad i thought?

How about married life? When do you think I meet my to be spouse? Love or arrange marriage? How will he be in appearance nature character?
unhappy bcz of mars?🥺

(Anything too negative pm please)

Tweety

Account Closed
Rahu dasha end has only 4 months left? How? Rahu moon ends in august 2020
Rahu mars does not play any role?
Rahu- mars is the transition phase to jupiter? Anything good that happens? What should i expect in my rahu- mars dasha?

creativei

Tweety i made correction only with year , that i didn't see minutely that time , and now im sure .

7th lord with saturn as per rasi and 7th house aspect by saturn both delays marriage . but it will be long lasting one .

ofcourse sun is the father , but for your moon rasi he is 4th lord of mother . when saying predictions to transits you have to take lordships .

Except year rest all are same exactly like what i said , no corrections ....

Tweety

Account Closed
Tweety i made correction only with year , that i didn't see minutely that time , and now im sure .

7th lord with saturn as per rasi and 7th house aspect by saturn both delays marriage . but it will be long lasting one .

ofcourse sun is the father , but for your moon rasi he is 4th lord of mother . when saying predictions to transits you have to take lordships .

Except year rest all are same exactly like what i said , no corrections ....

Okay thank you sir for clarifying
Stay blessed :)

Last edited:

creativei

Hi Tweety,
Your spouse is emotionally reserved person.
He will not speak much with his brothers and neighbors.
Sometimes he can sound egoistic about his work life and education.
He can fight with you over his religious ideas and beliefs.
Within the relationship itself he will communicate less with you and at home.
His mother has good influence over his married life.
He is smart when it comes to handling people and at times will treat relationships like business.
He is going to view marriage as another contract.
He will not like to deal with his in-laws much.
He has independent religious views which can sometimes create problems in married life.

I would like to know following details about you, hope you don't mind.

Do you fight frequently with your family (mother, father, brothers)?
Do you have multiple saving accounts? (More than an average working individual would have)
Do you wear eyeglasses due to eyesight problem?
Do you find it hard to voice your opinion in workplace?
Have you lost money while travelling or in any temple in your neighborhood?
Your family has any loan problems at present?

Please let me know.
Thank you!

Soul9 you should not ask any input from user as a skilled astrologer you should say everything just by seeing their charts , if you are strong in house significations you can tell that easily , also see what dasa they underwent so far , that gives you a picture . then only seekers will have credibility on your predictions . for eg for eye problems just see 6th ,8th or 12th lord in second likewise sun , rahu , venus in 2nd gives problems ,. 2nd lord with 6th gives eye diseases . these things are sort it by yourself .

btw you follow vedic or western .