Some help puleeease?

moon88

Kindly please read my chart, chosen for my wedding date. I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

We have to put the deposit down by end of this month...than you very much in advance!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Jesse Booth

I would like to know what your and your husband's charts were, to see how compatible the marriage would be with the two of you.

With the Taurus ascendant opposing the Scorpio Sun, I would reccomend moving the actual ceremony a few hours off. There's a lot of negative aspects in the chart, but also quite a few positive aspects. I just noticed that Saturn and Jupiter form a square in the chart. that's pretty bad for finances. There's also a mars-neptune square, and that inclines individuals towards escapism into alcohol. I'm not sure how that would manifest in a marriage, but it can't be good. There sure are a lot of squares in the chart, aren't there? Maybe you should put the date off for a while. I don't have any more space in my schedule for a few weeks, but perhaps another astrologer could offer a different date.

Last edited:

moon88

Jessebooth - Thank you very much for taking the time to review and offer feedback. I had heard that if the squares are separating, that it's not quite as bad as if it were applying aspects. We really didn't want to emphasize the 5th house that much, because this is our 2nd marriage for both of us, and we do not wish to have anymore children. He is a scorpio sun and scorpio moon, (double whammy) :smile:, and I am an aquarian sun and taurus moon. Good ol moon opposition moon...Again thank you for your feedback!

Jesse Booth

Good luck with the jealousy... I myself am an Aquarius! I hope your mercury(ies) are well connected w/each other, because you'll need a lot of communication to avoid misunderstandings. Those misunderstandings can really get ugly. One time, I got stabbed by a Scorpio! I kinda deserved it, though, and we're still good friends. That, my friend, is the power of mercury! Great at smoothing out misunderstandings! Wait, what were we talking about?

moon88

So very true Jesse Booth :) I think that's where our moon sign might play a big factor. My best friend is an Aquarian as well, just 3 days apart - however her moon is in Gemini, and she is sooo easy going, and not jealous at all....well thank you for your very much appreciated feedback...I have uploaded my fiancé's and my natal charts. Thank you!