That pesky moon

Francesca

I'm looking at a chart of a relationship question where a void of course moon is the significator of the 7th house. It is in Gemini at 29'58"! How close can you get? Well, my question is this: other than being void, does a moon at this sign and degree have any special significance? I have heard Lily felt that a late degree Gemini moon was a negative performer. From other sources, I hear that planets in 29th degree indicate immanent change. How is this to be interpreted, that the void moon means the quesited will take no action, or is quesited about to undergo some change in action or attitude regarding the question?

Draco

This what I mean about many of us slavishly following the 'no change' rule for the VoC Moon, despite the fact that often, the VoC Moon is heading for a major upsurge or downturn in dignity, which I cannot see as a reflection of nothing happening.

The significator at the last degree, refers to the partner coming to some sort of ending, but this is a good thing, because as a consequence, the quesited is about to experience a dramatic upsurge in essential dignity, from peregrine to domicile, from being lost to finding one's way home - so I don't see how this is 'no change', which I feel is most applicable when the Moon changes signs from peregrine to peregrine, or when only minor dignities are involved.

There is little more I could say without the chart and information as to the context in which the question was asked.