Good Day for Surgery?

Francesca

This chart is an elective chart, asking if January 24th,2007, is a good day for my shoulder (joint replacement) surgery. It appears very mixed to me,with some good recptions but not too many great aspects. If it is in the wrong section, please move. Thanks,

rahu

Banned
the only feedback i have is that it is said to never have surgery when the moon is full in the sign that rules the body part being operated on.it seems your time is ok as there is no full moon .
rahu

Betelgeuse

rahu said:
the only feedback i have is that it is said to never have surgery when the moon is full in the sign that rules the body part being operated on.it seems your time is ok as there is no full moon .
rahu

The same goes to waxing ( increasing ) Moon, the chart shows waxing Moon, I would not recommend doing the surgery, Moon squares Mars... Mars reprezents surgery. The waxing Moon squaring Mars, could trigger a risk of complications, but not something critical.

Wait for wanning ( decreasing ) Moon or Full Moon, the Moon also must be far from signs that reprezents shoulders, and even those close to them ( Sagitaurrius are the first, Libra and Scorpio are the second, also sometimes Gemeni cause of polarity. ).